Dave Weckl - Hard-Wired (drum cover)

Criticism? Are you kidding? No criticism to give. That sounded fantastic. It might as well have been Weckl himself playing. Well done. Now that you have Weckl down, how about showing us some Vinnie chops?

Criticism? Are you kidding? No criticism to give. That sounded fantastic. It might as well have been Weckl himself playing. Well done. Now that you have Weckl down, how about showing us some Vinnie chops?

Thanks so much for the feedback!?
Of course there is a lot to work on.??‍♂️
Unfortunately I have no drumless tracks by Vinnie. And he plays too hard for me ?

Thank you again

Wow! Great playing man. That was really something. Loved it.

Wonderful touch, feel and execution. Way out of my league! Much admired.

Awesome!!!
That was very cool....how long did it take to practice that???

Colleagues, all a Happy New Year !!!
This is my new cover:

Let me know what you think! Constructive criticism appreciated!
Thank you for watching ?

Always loved this song - I was given this CD in High School by our band director who happened to be a drummer...I remember transcribing this bad boy and doing it senior year!

Parts are fine - playing is solid - drums and cymbals all sound good.

My one criticism is dynamics - the whole tune is played at the same dynamic level...the chorus, the bridge, the head, the solos - all around F.

I would just bring it down - sections like :58 etc need to really go down in order for their to be some contrast to parts like 1:13 to pop.

Good stuff- fun to hear that track still making it's way around.

Always loved this song - I was given this CD in High School by our band director who happened to be a drummer...I remember transcribing this bad boy and doing it senior year!

Parts are fine - playing is solid - drums and cymbals all sound good.

My one criticism is dynamics - the whole tune is played at the same dynamic level...the chorus, the bridge, the head, the solos - all around F.

I would just bring it down - sections like :58 etc need to really go down in order for their to be some contrast to parts like 1:13 to pop.

Good stuff- fun to hear that track still making it's way around.
Thanks so much for the tip!)

Back