Daniel Glass’ Finding Your Golden Groove

Jml

Anyone signed up for this course? I just did, and I’m hoping it’s worth the $. I’m always looking to improve, and heard nothing but good things about Daniel as an instructor.

I'm waiting to hear reviews by you guys before signing up.

I'm waiting to hear reviews by you guys before signing up.
Signup for the course closes on Sunday and the first class is Monday, so we won’t be able to tell you how good it is before you can join.

Just find a good teacher. None of these web guys is teaching anything countless other people aren't teaching, often better.
Trouble finding a good teacher. I had one that I thought was good, but turned out to more interested in telling stories than teaching. Not sure about getting a good one at Guitar Center or Sam Ash. I had one online class with Bonzoleum guy and he was great fun, but not sure he’s the best to teach certain intricacies. I’ve heard Daniel is a great instructor and the things he’s teaching in this class are what I need improving on, so I’m hoping for the best.

Daniel is a very good teacher, I've had lots of Skype lessons with him, highly recommended!

Anyone signed up for this course? I just did, and I’m hoping it’s worth the $. I’m always looking to improve, and heard nothing but good things about Daniel as an instructor.
Daniel is a good friend and very good drummer. I think he's a very trustworthy source--I wouldn't hesitate to sign up for it.

I am in the golden groove course , Dainel Glass is the definition of what teachers are supposed to be ,someone who teachers in a way that makes everyone learn, and he cares that his students learn the material. he is a regular guy. i am feeling a drumming side of me that i have never noticed before , and it is improving my playing .

Back