D'Addario Players Circle?

I'm pretty sure they do but regardless if you buy a product and don't find a code just shoot them an email, they will manually apply your points behind the scenes.

I contacted them re: a set of Puresound wires and an Evans Torque Key, which didn't have codes. I was informed that "those items do not come with a Players Circle codes at this time... it's definitely on our radar to add points to more products, but it comes down to changing the way products are packaged on the factory level and working with our IT team to build printing options to make this happen. Accessories are a bit tricky as the packaging for each item varies so greatly."

I was not offered a way to have them apply points. :(

Last edited:
I contacted them re: a set of Puresound wires and an Evans Torque Key, which didn't have codes. I was informed that "those items do not come with a Players Circle codes at this time... it's definitely on our radar to add points to more products, but it comes down to changing the way products are packaged on the factory level and working with our IT team to build printing options to make this happen. Accessories are a bit tricky as the packaging for each item varies so greatly."

I was not offered away to have them apply points. :(

Wow, that's a bummer. Sorry about that. They have given me similar responses but ended with something like "but we'll throw you ____ points for the purchase." They must be cracking down a bit.

Anyone have an idea how many points you get for registering a drum head? The school I teach the drumline at at just got our whole new shipment of marching heads for the season and I'm hoping there might be enough points to redo my heads on my drumset. We've got 10 sets of snare heads (top and bottom) 9 sets of tenor drum heads, 15 new bass drum heads plus probably some in the back room from prior years that weren't registered. I try to pull the numbers off of them tonight and start logging them.

Not sure how many points that will get me.

Anyone have an idea how many points you get for registering a drum head? The school I teach the drumline at at just got our whole new shipment of marching heads for the season and I'm hoping there might be enough points to redo my heads on my drumset. We've got 10 sets of snare heads (top and bottom) 9 sets of tenor drum heads, 15 new bass drum heads plus probably some in the back room from prior years that weren't registered. I try to pull the numbers off of them tonight and start logging them.

It varies based on the size of the head. Odds are you'll be really close to enough to get the heads you want.

Depending on how old the older codes are, they might not be valid anymore. I had a few older boxes where the codes weren't accepted.

If you look up the product info pages for the heads you would be registering for points it will tell you their 'value'.

For example, this is the Evans calftone page. At the bottom it shows the purchase price (in this case $24.99 or 2,800 points), below that is the 'add to cart' button, and below that is a red dot with the statement "players circle code value" followed by the number of points you get for it (in this case 350 points).

Totalled up the bass drum heads and snare heads from our most recent order and existing inventory in the band room from prior years and ended up with 52,000 points. I went ahead and used them to get myself a set of UV1 batter and G1 for the resos for the toms, a UV2 for a snare and a couple of 300 snare side heads along with an EQ4 Calftone for the bass reso and both an UV1 and Calftone EMAD bass batters to see which I like more.

I still have to enter all of my points from our tenor heads. I believe I should be able to get enough points from those to switch out my other snare drums as well.

I had no idea about this program. I went and found some old boxes in my closet and they had valid points. I’m about to buy some more Evans heads too. Thanks for the info everyone. I might as well get something back for money I was going to spend anyway!

All reso heads 50% off when using points.

* Add any Reso Head to cart, set cart to PTS, and use promo code RESO50 to get the 50% discount. And of course, like every points purchase, you’re getting free shipping on this order! *

Ya know, promark’s new stick packaging is really awful in that the way they print the codes, it’s always smudged and smeared. I have 12 pairs of carter McLean sticks that I can’t enter into the point system bc the code is unreadable

Ya know, promark’s new stick packaging is really awful in that the way they print the codes, it’s always smudged and smeared. I have 12 pairs of carter McLean sticks that I can’t enter into the point system bc the code is unreadable
I'd send the CS an email, maybe attach the receipt for the sticks and let them know you can't read the smudged code. Maybe throw in a pic of the illegible code. I'd be willing to bet they'll give the point you're due. It's a pretty solid company.

Back