D'Addario Players Circle?

Player's Circle is great! Now they also pay shipping. I have gotten free heads and sticks several times. Peace and goodwill.

Finally got around to doing this... I have a free new head on the way. :)

The order was processed on 2/27, shipped today.
I could get used to this. :)

Finally got around to doing this... I have a free new head on the way. :)

Pobably US only?

:(

Yes, unfortunately it's US only :( I was in contact with their support because I wanted to change a country as i recently relocated (also not possible btw) and they told me they are planning world wide delivery but they have no time plan in their road map when it could happen. I have quite a lot of points collected and still adding so I really hope they will offer it to us as well one day :)

Yes, unfortunately it's US only :( I was in contact with their support because I wanted to change a country as i recently relocated (also not possible btw) and they told me they are planning world wide delivery but they have no time plan in their road map when it could happen. I have quite a lot of points collected and still adding so I really hope they will offer it to us as well one day :)

oh wow that is strange. You can join and even validate the points, but you can't exchange them?

oh wow that is strange. You can join and even validate the points, but you can't exchange them?

Yeah, that's what I understood. Even if I log in and put something to the basket I can't "proceed to checkout" and it says "The ship to country associated with your account is not eligible for shipping."

That was the first reason I wanted to change the country because I was hoping they could send it for example to the UK where my brother lives but I've been told it's not possible either. Weird indeed from international company ...

So you order direct from them, or just buying their stuff and a receipt they give you free stuff?

The points are included with some products... You join the club and submit points.
Items are for sale for cash or points- you order what you want, shipping is included.

So you order direct from them, or just buying their stuff and a receipt they give you free stuff?

....and, received March 5.
I am a believer. :)

The order was processed on 2/27, shipped today.
I could get used to this. :)

I didn't even know Evans and Daddario were related...they don't look anything alike.
I just went to my packages (the only reason I kept them was to possibly donate the stock heads to Goodwill or something).
I got 1,050 points!! WOOO-FREAKIN-HOO!
Do strings have a code too?

I gotta go through some guitar cases.

Boom, x2 more free heads coming my way. Nice set of calftone tom heads this time.

I love the player's circle and really hope they keep it around.

This I did not know.

Thanks. ;)

I'm pretty sure they do but regardless if you buy a product and don't find a code just shoot them an email, they will manually apply your points behind the scenes.

Why wouldn’t it be worth signing up? It’s free to do so. It only benefits you. You get free stuff for stuff that you have already paid for. I love it. Part of the reason why I love D’Addario’s drum products so much.

Back