D.O.P.E Stickz

CommanderRoss

Silver Member
Anyone tried these from Eric Moore? They have a wide variety of tips & the neon colors are cool.
Sadly, they're $25.00 shipped, so that takes me out of the running. I'm all about artist support, but that's not even close to what I find acceptable.
Thoughts?

NouveauCliche

Anyone tried these from Eric Moore? They have a wide variety of tips & the neon colors are cool.
Sadly, they're $25.00 shipped, so that takes me out of the running. I'm all about artist support, but that's not even close to what I find acceptable.
Thoughts?
I think Eric is a monster player and very ambitious - but I don't want neon sticks :)

Maverick10

Hey all, for what it's worth. he also has some natural finish sticks. meaning no neon just good old fashioned plain hickory. I think those might be cheaper than the Neon. The Neon colors are suppose to have some type of black light receptive properties so they pop more under a black light and from what I've seen on his IG it seems to work and its suppose to give the stick a longer life and be more durable. I also know that he sometimes signs the sticks and I think that bumps up in price a bit. If i were to guess i would say it's the shipping that makes them above the $20 mark since he's an independent company and not sure what his distribution set up is.

it's worth checking out his IG and the D.O.P.E. IG..

hope that helps

johnwesley

Silver Member
I use Good Wood hickory sticks by Vater. A brick (24 sticks) is 40 bucks with free shipping. That's $3.33 a pair and they last forever. Best I've ever played. Oh, I can paint them any color I want, if I want too.