CUSTOM CLASSIC birch jazzer vid tour

scoreking81

Sick, cant wait for them sound clips, i just got a new metal kit, and was thinkin of jazz kit, so i might get it

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
It sounds excellent! By the way the playing is also very good!
I may get a set of those cymbals for practice to keep wear and tear off of my K Hybrids and my 2002s.

pearlygates

Gold Member
It sounds excellent! By the way the playing is also very good!
I may get a set of those cymbals for practice to keep wear and tear off of my K Hybrids and my 2002s.

Thanks Bob..

I'm always a little camera shy.. I have a face for radio.

Thanks for the kind words ..

The Amicis are great!!!! Very "K" sounding.. just lovely!

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Playing with your back toward the camera is the way I wish to play also. Everything sounded good to me, the drums, the cymbals, and the playing. Don't be afraid to post more. You have nothing to hide. Good job.

2bsticks

Platinum Member
Thanks for the vids, nice playing too. Does the bass drum come with a post so you can raise it to allow the beater to hit center on the kick?

pearlygates

Gold Member
Thanks for the vids, nice playing too. Does the bass drum come with a post so you can raise it to allow the beater to hit center on the kick?
Yep..came with a Gibraltar riser.

Thanks for the comment! This kit just KILLS!

pearlygates

Gold Member
Playing with your back toward the camera is the way I wish to play also. Everything sounded good to me, the drums, the cymbals, and the playing. Don't be afraid to post more. You have nothing to hide. Good job.

Haha yeah..
Thanks for the kind words GD! The kit is really amazing!