Crash Of Doom. Are they limited edition? And Sabian...

I've always wondered this, even though I'm slowly converting into a Sabian guy I've always wanted to get my hands on a Crash Of Doom. The only thing stopping me is someone telling me they were/are limited edition. Can anyone tell me if this is true?

And Sabian, I've had my ears on a 21" AAX Raw Bell Dry Ride and a 19" HHX Xtreme Crash aswell as some HHX groove-hats/AAX Xcellarators. First, I need to get back to work and need to save up for more gear AND a car...

19drum94

I looked on the Zildjian website, and they are no longer listed. However, they are still available on musicians friend. I have had mine for 2 years and it is my favorite cymbal. I would never get rid of it. It is really different and original. I do not know how well it would compliment the AAX RBDR though.

I have JUST bought a Crash Of Doom, I recieved it in the mail about 3 days ago. As far as I know, the 18" has been discontinued, but the 20" is still on the go.

I looked on the Zildjian website, and they are no longer listed. However, they are still available on musicians friend. I have had mine for 2 years and it is my favorite cymbal. I would never get rid of it. It is really different and original. I do not know how well it would compliment the AAX RBDR though.
No, it's for like just having incase I need it for recordings! I've got a few other rides but I really like the RBDR. I'm Sabian now haha!