Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

MagicLemur

Ya I'm broke too but my favorite time killer at the moment is watching drum deals on ebay lol I'm trying to avoid craigslist right now which sucks because there are usually good deals but there have apparently been 14 robberies related to my Atlanta area craigslist (which actually isnt that suprising) But I too am an ebay whore. If i had more money it would be a lot worse haha. Most recent I just bought a pdp MX all maple snare a guy bought with his kit and never used for $60.

For my next kit iwill almost def be off ebay whether it be used or new There are even some good new deals especially since all the 2009s just came out (love NOS!).

A new pro-m 5 pc kit WITH hardware is $749
Likewise, new gretsch catalina maple set with hardware is $749 here
Theres a cool ludwig vistalite set here for $750 too but only 4 hrs left.

indiadrummer

I got a zildjian k custom ride, zildjian k custom fast crash, zildjian a custom crash, and zildjian a splash for 400$. They were all in practically new condition.

zambizzi

Platinum Member
This one tops them all, I'm still LMAO....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Classic-Vintage-Ludwig-5-Piece-Shells-Sound-Studio-Set_W0QQitemZ250410693680QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVintgae_Drums_Percussion?hash=item250410693680&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:16|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Here's the description:

"This IS the Ultimate Ludwig Studio Drum Set, if I do say so myself. I mean, think about it. You put foam and fabric on the sound studio walls and ceiling right? Why not on the drums themselves? You will not believe the ingenuity here. Look closely, the previous owner has wrapped these great old vintage Classic Sparkle Heavy duty old classic Ludwig drums in Speaker Fabric to further provide unwanted sound and ring vibration elimination. The shells on these things are thick. This is no rinky dink set this is the real deal. This might be the wave of the future with this fabric covering, I think. Who knows? No more scratches either. It might catch on. Be the first to have it this way. They sound awesome and booming in the studio. Anyway this is a very large old Classic Ludwig Kit and though it has been around the block a few times it still has the sound you are going to want in a heavy duty Studio set and the hardware is still in really good shape. Big Booms is an understatement. The bottoms are cut out for additional dramatic sound through flow output. Drum sizes- Bass 22x14, Toms 13x12,14x13,15x14,16x15 "

805Drummer

Gold Member
One more deal!

Five-piece Mapex Pro M (sky blue dual-tone finish)

Remo and Evans heads

Sabian Pro Sonix cymbal set with 2 heavy power crashes

Mapex tri-angle kick pedal

Roto toms included

Mapex and pearl stands

Sabian cymbal bag

Extra drum heads

Mapex drum key

Tama throne

All for $675!

T.Underhill

Pioneer Member
This one tops them all, I'm still LMAO....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Classic-Vintage-Ludwig-5-Piece-Shells-Sound-Studio-Set_W0QQitemZ250410693680QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVintgae_Drums_Percussion?hash=item250410693680&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:16|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Here's the description:

"This IS the Ultimate Ludwig Studio Drum Set, if I do say so myself. I mean, think about it. You put foam and fabric on the sound studio walls and ceiling right? Why not on the drums themselves? You will not believe the ingenuity here. Look closely, the previous owner has wrapped these great old vintage Classic Sparkle Heavy duty old classic Ludwig drums in Speaker Fabric to further provide unwanted sound and ring vibration elimination. The shells on these things are thick. This is no rinky dink set this is the real deal. This might be the wave of the future with this fabric covering, I think. Who knows? No more scratches either. It might catch on. Be the first to have it this way. They sound awesome and booming in the studio. Anyway this is a very large old Classic Ludwig Kit and though it has been around the block a few times it still has the sound you are going to want in a heavy duty Studio set and the hardware is still in really good shape. Big Booms is an understatement. The bottoms are cut out for additional dramatic sound through flow output. Drum sizes- Bass 22x14, Toms 13x12,14x13,15x14,16x15 "

Talk about a salesman lol. Those drums are horrible, that guy could have ruined them with that wrap.

joshisaces

Gold Member
Just scored a (almost) brand new Sabian AA Med. Ride on ebay for $99.95 BIN + $20 (or so) shipping!

I hate that I'm a gearohaulic

mrh

I just lost an auction on Ebay for a 15" Paiste Signature Crash for, get this, 31 dollars. Its only flaw was about an inch long crack in the body following the curve.