Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Some of my best eBay deals have been on the bottom end of the spectrum: CDs!

Lots of the rarer cds (Keith Jarrett for example) are special imports to Australia, which makes them hit over $30 by the time they're on the shelves.

Buying that same cd for $0.99 (plus $3 shipping) is priceless.

Black Panther birdseye maple diecast hoops 13" x 3.5" piccolo snare for $100

Stage Custom 18" floor tom converted to bass drum with wood hoops for $160
(the hoops probably cost that much)

AA regular hi-hats that i got for $80 traded for K 22" ride (later sold for $180) :p

so far so good :)

I forgot to mention the Zildjian K Heavy ride 22" I got for $100! Great condition. I'm selling it to this dude for $150, if the money goes through to paypal.

and 805.. If you're reading this, you'll probably flip, because you might be buying it ;)

I forgot to mention the Zildjian K Heavy ride 22" I got for $100! Great condition. I'm selling it to this dude for $150, if the money goes through to paypal.

and 805.. If you're reading this, you'll probably flip, because you might be buying it ;)

Cool man. Free shipping right?

Just snagged a really nice Humes & Berg deluxe 22" padded cymbal-bag with built in dividers for 48.95 on E-bay. These things are about 119.00 in the shops !

Also if anyone is interested, I've reduced this price to $250.00 http://neworleans.craigslist.org/msg/1062320431.html

Last edited:
should i jump on a Sabian 20" HHX Studio Ride for 200$ good quality, guys getting rid of it because of sound complaints in his apartment

or same guy is sellingg a 20" Sabian Manhatten Jazz ride 250

should i jump on a Sabian 20" HHX Studio Ride for 200$ good quality, guys getting rid of it because of sound complaints in his apartment

That's exactly half price, which is usually what cymbals sell for used. I've never played that ride before, and I know nothing about it, but economically speaking, only buy it if you really want it, not because it's a great deal; because it's just a mediocre deal.

I just saw this ad on Craigslist:

"Cymbals wanted
Any good name brand, Sabian, Meinl, Paiste, Zildjian...
ill pay 60 bucks
looking for a nice ride or crash"

I just saw this ad on Craigslist:

"Cymbals wanted
Any good name brand, Sabian, Meinl, Paiste, Zildjian...
ill pay 60 bucks
looking for a nice ride or crash"

Not gonna happen. Unless he can't tell the difference between a K Custom and a Planet Z.

Not gonna happen. Unless he can't tell the difference between a K Custom and a Planet Z.

People have this B.S. sense of entitlement. They think everything should be free. They post unrealistic nonsense hoping that someone is as dense as they are.

Just today: I got an e-mail this morning from some guy who wanted to "buy it now" for an 18" zildjian crash. I was asking $150 . I told him no, and he writes back "It doesn't have a top logo, you NEVER sell it so take my $100."

I told him no, I'll take my chances. Not 10 minutes later it sold for asking price to some other guy.

You gotta have one huge set of grapes to try that, seems how the auction still had 2 days and there were SEVEN people watching it.

Back