Connecting iphone & headphones to my electronic kit

Scotty

Hi there,
I'm looking to connect my iphone to my electronic kit - I know I connect through the AUX IN port, but this is also where I would plug in the jack to my headset.
Any suggestions on how I can connect both so that I can play along to my music and hear both my drums and the music through my headphones? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi there,
I know I connect through the AUX IN port, but this is also where I would plug in the jack to my headset.
Your headphones need to connect to an "out" port, not an "in" port. You're sending sound "to" the headphones, not receiving audio from them.

simple:

phone --> audio cable --> aux in --> module --> headphones out --> headphones.

all in your manual.

Well, you helped me a lot:oops:(y) Well, you helped me a lot. Because people normally didn't find anything on other forums, and I couldn't even find a video on YouTube. I also had a question about how to add music to a video on iphone. I was making a vlog for my channel and couldn't find how to add music from an iPhone because I edit videos there. I couldn't take my laptop with me on a trip, but I wanted to put up a video so that my subscribers would know how everything is here. Because as I know, while there is a covid, only a few people can go on a trip. Because the prices for everything have changed a lot.

Last edited:
Back