Cold Sweat - burning cover - barely holding on?

Nicely done, always a treat to play with real horns!

Bermuda

Extreme horn envy!!!!! Horns are missing in my musical life.

I think you did a great job, as did the whole band :)

Watched the other clips too. Got to love the informed comment from the audience in "Funk with a K" at 0:12!!!

Great cover of James Brown-I live near Augusta, Ga. I never met "Mr. Brown" but have several friends who met him. He use to give out hundreds of Turkeys for Thanksgiving to the locals. Love the brass too. I use to play with a group consisting of female singer (stellar), pianist, stand up bass player (husband of singer), and myself on drums. For some gigs though we had a brass section varying 4-6 outstanding players. Man the brass makes it come alive.

very nice!!!! the guitar player can surely shred :)

Thanks man! Heck yea, that guy is ridiculous.

Great cover of James Brown-I live near Augusta, Ga. I never met "Mr. Brown" but have several friends who met him. He use to give out hundreds of Turkeys for Thanksgiving to the locals. Love the brass too. I use to play with a group consisting of female singer (stellar), pianist, stand up bass player (husband of singer), and myself on drums. For some gigs though we had a brass section varying 4-6 outstanding players. Man the brass makes it come alive.

Man, that sounds great. I love playing with full band with horns.

Extreme horn envy!!!!! Horns are missing in my musical life.

I think you did a great job, as did the whole band :)

Watched the other clips too. Got to love the informed comment from the audience in "Fun with a K" at 0:12!!!

LMAO, yea that was from the trombone player for the band we opened for. Goofy band nerd humor that's all in good fun. Its hilarious that it made the recordings haha

Nicely done, always a treat to play with real horns!

Bermuda

It sure is Bermuda. Thanks for the kind words.

Great seeing you Will. Yea you definitely look cool onstage. I like your band a lot. Stages with brick in the back are a great look for a band. Very enjoyable all the way around. Thanks for that.

Back