Coffee

We use to really get into buying fresh beans and grinding. Hawaii, Jamaica, Guatemala, tried some from Africa seems like. The girls got into more than I-I just drank a lot of it. One of my daughters would use a French press to make hers. I couldn't believe when Starbucks started-I was like heck I could drink coffee for month off of cost of one cup-this place will fail. What a moron. I guess I'm simple Cup O Joe guy. It's the caffeine I crave LOL. I don't like cold coffee of any kind.

Dang what’re the hell ya fellers doin in the Outback as far as brew?!

Fancy Motion pictures don’t do’er justice fer American pick’rup lively hood! Punkin’ spice ain’t got nothin fer clearin’ the ‘ol wearied sodbuster from the red eye.

Westward, us drivin folk’ve been kept up b’side fires with cowboy coffee - Y’know chuggin’ th’frontier mud.

(By the way for me it’s simple, Folgers caramel drizzle kcups all day long)
What the hell kind of accent is this supposed to be? ? ?

Plenty of coffe house choices in Oz but ironically, my go-to coffee place is a Starbucks-esque place called Zaraffa's (no pumpkin spice latte available unfortunately) ?

1200px-Zarraffas_Coffee_logo.svg.png

What the hell kind of accent is this supposed to be? ? ?

Plenty of coffe house choices in Oz but ironically, my go-to coffee place is a Starbucks-esque place called Zaraffa's (no pumpkin spice latte available unfortunately) ?

View attachment 101754
Howdy Y’all - I’m from Lubbock, Texas partner!
Where the saints, slow handed gunslingers, and crooked tinhorns roost forever and five o clock shadows can’t help but get their own feathers rustled. Ok I’ll stop now.

Floydada, TX a small farming community an hour outside of Lubbock - considered ‘the pumpkin capital of Texas.

yep, i feel more energised after a good cup of coffee, i usually drink it at gigs if its available, if not i have water or the occasional cola :)

and yes, i have a slight obsession with the stuff xD for instance.......

View attachment 101626

the pods for my docle gusto machine and some of the coffee for my filter coffee machine

View attachment 101627

the rest of my filter coffee, the pods for my tassimo machine and some of the instant coffee sachets

View attachment 101628

and finally, all the capsules for my nespresso machine xD

so yeah, you can say i have a penchant for coffee ^_^
Damn buddy you have a problem ???

For those of you who were Born In The USA: I was horrified to learn the only two choices over there seemed to be either Starbucks (yes, I even tried a Pumpkin Spice latte just for the novelty of it) or that black sludge they constantly fill your cup with in diners in the movies.

Please tell me I'm wrong and there are alternatives!!
For the majority of the US population I'm guessing, we have a divide over here. You're either a Starbucks lover, or a Dunkin Donuts lover.

Here on the East coast of the US at least, they are the 2 most successful chains of coffee brewers.

Starbucks is in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico.

Dunkin is only in 41 states, all in the continental US.

The robusto beans are typically served in diners, and yeah, that can get nasty.

You can get great specialty coffees, and great regular coffees at the boutique places, or, right in the supermarket.

I used to grind the beans and all that. But since I only drink coffee occasionally now, the freeze dried stuff tastes fine to me as long as it's got a lot of half and half.

Coffee has to be a certain color for me before I will drink it. And as much as I LOVE honey for my sweetening, evil sugar tastes better to me in coffee.

So put them beans in your grinder and brew it

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with a reliable cup of PG. I have a British pal who drinks nothing but that brand. I have it on occasion, but Yorkshire is my go-to tea. The moors and dales speak to me through every cup.
Love Yorkshire but I have to drive 1 hour to get it

Not usually a coffee drinker, but this Jackson Pro Soloist in "coffee burst" finish is a beauty IMHO!

1614566321052.png

Howdy Y’all - I’m from Lubbock, Texas partner!
Where the saints, slow handed gunslingers, and crooked tinhorns roost forever and five o clock shadows can’t help but get their own feathers rustled. Ok I’ll stop now.

Floydada, TX a small farming community an hour outside of Lubbock - considered ‘the pumpkin capital of Texas.
Well, goddamn I never made it down to that neck o' the woods - but since you're from the Lone Star state I will say Pantera Forever!!

For those of you who were Born In The USA: I was horrified to learn the only two choices over there seemed to be either Starbucks (yes, I even tried a Pumpkin Spice latte just for the novelty of it) or that black sludge they constantly fill your cup with in diners in the movies.

Please tell me I'm wrong and there are alternatives!!
Starbucks is shite, tastes like a hobo's underwear soaked in hot water. Just because they market everywhere and there are lines doesn't mean it good. Exhibit B would be McDonald's (maccas for my aussies)

Want good tea and you live in the U.S.?

I recently got a new "coffee system" consisting of a French Press and a rapid water boiler, and it's really improved my coffee experience. :)

Back