Coffee

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Oh Please. Uncle Larry "acting" the cool cat he is. And he's a "MARTIAN!!!!!" Hey throw me under the bus trying to cover you being a how do I say it. I'm not sure? Oh the graphic helps jog my memory. Oh yeah-you're a Martian.

Attachments

• larry.png
    larry.png
    776.8 KB · Views: 16

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Being your average normal red-blooded American I can see those who come from another planet because I got on my Dick Tracy hat that gives me keen powers of observation. I also have one of those cool flying gizmo's.. People note when I fly near airports-you've heard reports lately of jet packs.

Push pull stroke

Platinum Member
Being your average normal red-blooded American I can see those who come from another planet because I got on my Dick Tracy hat that gives me keen powers of observation. I also have one of those cool flying gizmo's.. People note when I fly near airports-you've heard reports lately of jet packs.

I’m trying not to give out the “most GetAgrippa post ever” award too often, in case I devalue it by accident, but this post wins it. You’ve outdone yourself twice in one day LOL

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
You Martians must be asleep at the command post. Earth is an unmitigated wreck.
Ha ha. I can certainly understand that POV. We can't do everything for you, in order for you to grow up. But we will stop you from endangering everyone, that's what we must do for all involved. It's so easy for us to stop you guys, one of our 3 day old infants can do it. Arrogance! You guys have to lose your arrogance.

If you only knew what we prevented, it would boggle your mind. Your species doesn't have the mental capabilities yet, you're not even a type one species yet, sheesh. Hey, we're on your side. We are on your side. We all want you guys to get it together so we ourselves can get on with things. And you guys just keep raping this planet. But we are responsible. We are duty bound to shoulder ALL the cost of our mistakes, like responsible entities do.

Can humans, as a whole, say that?

Last edited:

C.M. Jones

Ha ha. I can certainly understand that POV. We can't do everything for you, in order for you to grow up. But we will stop you from endangering everyone, that's what we must do for all involved. It's so easy for us to stop you guys, one of our 3 day old infants can do it. Arrogance! You guys have to lose your arrogance.

If you only knew what we prevented, it would boggle your mind. Your species doesn't have the mental capabilities yet, you're not even a type one species, sheesh. Hey, we're on your side. We are on your side. We all want you guys to get it together so we ourselves can get on with things. And you guys just keep raping this planet. But we are responsible. We are duty bound to shoulder ALL the cost of our mistakes, like responsible entities do.

Can humans, as a whole, say that?

The Martians' most catastrophic miscalculation was granting Earthlings access to mirrors. At some point, we saw our reflections and experienced self-admiration instead of self-loathing. Our mirrors should be summarily smashed. Seven years of bad luck would be far superior to centuries of narcissistic travesty.

But thanks for giving us coffee. Coffee makes life's ceaseless hardships -- and perhaps the ultimate absurdity of existence itself -- infinitely easier to conquer. Equivocal existential questions become nullified by the power of caffeine. Who cares if there's an afterlife when there's coffee here on Earth?

cbphoto

Gold Member
The Martians' most catastrophic miscalculation was granting Earthlings access to mirrors. At some point, we saw our reflections and experienced self-admiration instead of self-loathing. Our mirrors should be summarily smashed. Seven years of bad luck would be far superior to centuries of narcissistic travesty.

But thanks for giving us coffee. Coffee makes life's ceaseless hardships -- and perhaps the ultimate absurdity of existence itself -- infinitely easier to conquer. Equivocal existential questions become nullified by the power of caffeine. Who cares if there's an afterlife when there's coffee here on Earth?
Is anyone else here curious about what this guy reads?

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Can I be last then? I wanna see it all go down.

Sorry, not this time Brian.

As with most, you are slated for some important stuff and you are needed down here for a few thousand more lifetimes..

You have certain powers that haven't matured yet, you will be using those.

You'll see it eventually.

And we gave you beer. The Pleadians gave you the coffee.

You guys think everything started on Earth. That's so adorable!

Last edited:

C.M. Jones

And we all know why!!! One way trips to Mars can be arranged

Ha! Rest assured that I'm using "banned" in an exaggerated sense. Some of my favorite literary works have fallen out of vogue in modern academia for reasons I won't elaborate on, but ownership of those texts hasn't condemned me to exile on an uninhabitable planet -- at least not yet.

Last edited:

toddmc

Gold Member
For those of you who were Born In The USA: I was horrified to learn the only two choices over there seemed to be either Starbucks (yes, I even tried a Pumpkin Spice latte just for the novelty of it) or that black sludge they constantly fill your cup with in diners in the movies.

Please tell me I'm wrong and there are alternatives!!

Ransan

For those of you who were Born In The USA: I was horrified to learn the only two choices over there seemed to be either Starbucks (yes, I even tried a Pumpkin Spice latte just for the novelty of it) or that black sludge they constantly fill your cup with in diners in the movies.

Dang what’re the hell ya fellers doin in the Outback as far as brew?!

Fancy Motion pictures don’t do’er justice fer American pick’rup lively hood! Punkin’ spice ain’t got nothin fer clearin’ the ‘ol wearied sodbuster from the red eye.

Westward, us drivin folk’ve been kept up b’side fires with cowboy coffee - Y’know chuggin’ th’frontier mud.

(By the way for me it’s simple, Folgers caramel drizzle kcups all day long)

Last edited:

wraub

I used to sell coffee, so have tasted Blue Mountain, Kona, and others, but for a solid inexpensive honest daily coffee, lately I've been enjoying this-

1614556155040.png

Attachments

• 1614556126464.png
    1614556126464.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 1

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Donut shops, fast food restaurants, coffee houses everywhere, gas stations, book stores, coffee is easily obtainable here. Some is fantastic, some is awful, you just gotta find it.

Even some businesses have coffee if you need to go there. Tire shops, hospitals, lawyers...