Coffee

PETA are the fine folks who decided that minks being farmed for their hides was evil and let the entire population of a farm loose in the UK. In their infinite wisdom and total shortsightedness they failed to realize that minks have zero natural predators in the UK and therefore instantly became an apex predator. There was a noticeable drop in bird and small mammal population as a result of their actions, taking some bird species to the almost endangered point. But hey, no minks were harmed and no coats got made so, score?
BTW, minks are nasty, mean little creatures and should be made into all varieties of clothing imo.

ostly only eat wild game I’ve harvested and processed myself !
I know so many hunters here in CO that I just acquire surplus without having to sit in a tree for hours on end.
Mmmmmmm, elk tastes good, Moose tastes good, Reindeer is delicious, and Bison makes a killer meatloaf.

Back to the civit monkeys...If someone realized that coffee tastes better going through the digestion tract of a civit monkey first....I have to ask myself....did they get it right on the first try? Meaning how many other animals did they try this on and fail...before they got to the civit monkey. And after they got to the civit monkey, did they stop there or keep trying?

I know so many hunters here in CO that I just acquire surplus without having to sit in a tree for hours on end.
Mmmmmmm, elk tastes good, Moose tastes good, Reindeer is delicious, and Bison makes a killer meatloaf.

All good stuff! Love it all , elk especially but mostly on the east coast where I hunt most of the red meat I consume is whitetail deer. Poultry is grouse, pheasant and quail, but mostly wild turkey ( the bourbon too ?)and grouse . Gonna see if I can elk hunt in Colorado next year as my sister lives there. We’re overloaded with whitetail on the east coast. Any extra goes to friends and family and a good amount donated to food pantries to feed the needy and or homeless. It’s a good program in NY and many states, .... hunters for the hungry.

Same here. I dont hunt because I dont need to. This means I see deer in my yard all the time. It really pisses the doberman off. She wants to get her a deer so bad. It's funny because if she is in the house barking at the deer, they ignore her. They can hear her but know she is in the house. So they will walk right up to the damn window and eat grass and weeds right in front of her.

Sorry Al . Are you a vegetarian? No disrespect my brotha , Or to any vegetarians ( more power to ya) , but I can’t quit my animal meat protein all together I’ve cut down considerably on my red meat intake and mostly only eat wild game I’ve harvested and processed myself !
No worries mate, just doing my obligatory vegan response... (y) ?

Back