Cocaine Eric Clapton video drum lesson...

Tosheus

Hey drummers!

Here's a new free video drum lesson teaching you how to play "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton, featuring Jamie Oldaker on drums.

You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video

And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation

Let me know what you guys think...

Rob
Hey Rob, great vid as usual and thank you mate.. I’ve watched quite a few of your vids over the years and I think they’re really well put together.. Love the way you include variations and options as you’re doing it and the humour in some of your lessons is so refreshing..
You’re smooth on the kit as well so thanks again Rob..

denyshutt

Great track. It seems to me that this story is connected with life. In some cases, depression occurs "on the wave of success", when an important goal is achieved. Experts explain such reactive disorders by a sudden loss of the meaning of life due to the lack of other goals. Neurotic depression (depressive neurosis) develops against the background of chronic stress. As a rule, in such cases, it is not possible to establish the specific cause of the disorder – the patient either finds it difficult to name a traumatic event, or describes his life as a chain of failures and disappointments. If you encounter a problem, please contact https://fherehab.com/cocaine/about-cocaine/.

Last edited: