CM Jones dumped Pearl for Sonor!!!

Steadypocket..its obvious that you are a man of high integrity..as painful as it can be sometimes..the truth needs to be told. I also firmly believe that the two most important things in CM's life are 👪 family..and his move to Sonor in which I feel made his life complete. He will come back someday and post pictures of he and his family gathered around his prized phonic kit. Trust me..i know what I'm talking about.

But under a different user name 😂.

Come to think of it Larry ?
As a moderator , can you check and cross reference all new members since CM disappeared and find the biggest sonor fan boy outta the bunch 🤔😉😂.

We need and deserve answers and some closure to this mystery 🤨😂

As a moderator , can you check and cross reference all new members since CM disappeared and find the biggest sonor fan boy outta the bunch 🤔😉😂.

I'll get right on that

Update: CM Jones is Sonar Dave

So June 11th last posit- I’ve noted him missing but I can’t believe it’s been 6 months? I hope he’s ok. I just realized if something happened to me no one in my family knows anything to let you fine folks know I’m deceased. That’s If you cared. I’d just vanish one day-poof like Puff the magic dragon—blowing in the autumn mist in the land of whatever.

So June 11th last posit- I’ve noted him missing but I can’t believe it’s been 6 months? I hope he’s ok. I just realized if something happened to me no one in my family knows anything to let you fine folks know I’m deceased. That’s If you cared. I’d just vanish one day-poof like Puff the magic dragon—blowing in the autumn mist in the land of whatever.
Puff the magic dragon was a tear jerker as a kid. 😢.

Hell yes, we'd miss you Art! Hopefully someone would let us know. I think you'll be here for a good long time, though. 🙂

I'll get right on that

Update: CM Jones is Sonar Dave

I F”n knew it 😂.

He’s gonna get a kick outta this thread when he comes back 😂.

How does that actually work for other platforms? The other day I looked up a former colleague on LinkedIn (we were connected, I was wondering what he was up to), and there had been a comment left by his wife saying he deceased.. So it's just up to your significant others to find out your passwords etc? Or maybe Zuckerberg has already developed an algoritm for that (if no $ spent > 6 months = dead to us)...
My wife and I have talked about this a lot over the years. We've both been on boards/forums/lists since the mid-90s and, yeah, sometimes someone with whom you've had dozens, scores, even hundreds of pleasant exchanges, sometimes privately and offlist, will just go dark. And sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't. Sometimes you find out why they did and sometimes you don't. It can be a very unsettling thing. And it's just how it is.

Because of this thread, I actually reached out to some of those people last week, people with whom I'd been acquainted since the late 90s and with whom I hadn't spoken in five or six years. Two of them got back to me—one of them had had his life entirely upended since we lost touch, but is now doing better than ever—and three didn't. It was great to hear from the two, and I'm left wondering about the others.

I forcibly took myself off of TacomaWorld for a minute because I was starting to feel like I should spend money on my truck I didn't need to just to "keep up with the Jones'"

I will probably start going back on after the new year, but I had to check myself a bit.

and I agree that this forum is one of the best as far as people go, and as far as "policing" the participants. I feel like this is sort of a "troll proof" site b/c of the people who moderate it ,and the regulars who just don't feed the trolls

I forcibly took myself off of TacomaWorld for a minute because I was starting to feel like I should spend money on my truck I didn't need to just to "keep up with the Jones'"

I will probably start going back on after the new year, but I had to check myself a bit.

and I agree that this forum is one of the best as far as people go, and as far as "policing" the participants. I feel like this is sort of a "troll proof" site b/c of the people who moderate it ,and the regulars who just don't feed the trolls
Or when we collectively come together to "out troll the trolls" haha

Back