Cleaner Forum without Google ads...

Mongrel

Silver Member
As always “Thank you Bernhard”...

I would have no problem kicking in a few bucks to show my appreciation....

Maybe do a Drummerworld Patreon subscription?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
I never understood most of that stuff. Plush restraints for instance. Seems like a mixed message. "I like you enough to bring you lotion but not enough to let you out of the pit."
Nor do I - I was joking of course, somewhat inappropriately. I'll ban myself for a day ;)

roncadillac

I can't tell you how many times those stupid ads had a 5 or so second delay causing me to accidentally tap/click on them. Happy to see them go! Hopefully this doesn't have a huge impact on gains on an admin level.

Thanks for a great forum!

dwsabianguy

Google ads are tailored to the user, aren't they? I thought it was strange and frustrating to be getting political ads on here. Glad they're gone. I donated a couple bucks to you. Thanks Bernhard!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone wondering who deleted the "because we now can" fun thread, it was me. In an inclusive forum for all genders & ages = too far.

Bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
It means I'll no longer have my Drummerworld experience ruined by pictures of scantily clad women, latex apparel, and fur lined restraint devices. I have no idea why there's such a prevalence of these adverts on my computer ;)
They appeared as reaction to your searches....didn't you know??!! - lol....