Cheers from Indiana

jacobp

Been reading this forum periodically for years, decided to finally join and contribute.
originally from Fayetteville, AR, now currently in South Bend, Indiana. Played for 6-7 years back when I was younger but took a 15 year break. Decided recently I wanted to start playing again.

Looking forward to learning all I can here.

oh man, I listen to anything from late 90's/early 2000s rock and hip hop, classic rock and old, old school country music. Pretty much everything really.

Excited to get back and playing. My mother in law called me a few weeks ago to let me know a local musician she went to high school with had to retire from playing after a heart attack, and she bought his practice kit for me for next to nothing.

Hard to judge from the pictures she sent as to the total quality, but its a Rogers Kit. Been trying to research to see if its a good quality Rogers kit or one of the janky foreign made ones from the end of their run.

Either way, will be great to get reintroduced to playing...and if I outgrow this set and want to get more serious I can always upgrade later.

Back