Check this out.

Aweseome melding of so many instruments, And I've actually been to Reykjavik, Iceland!

The face on the percussionist is priceless.

Yeah, im working on getting thise settled... basically the into is pretty difficult with some beat displacements.. but after that, it's just plain groovy shizz :D

Nice groove, the snare sounds like a typical Premier snare. A little hollowness and alot of snares sounding off, probably a thin snare head and a 1ply coated up top. A pretty nice audio for all of them to enjoy, needs a little more kick drum and the congas sound to thin for me but overall very nice. Doc

The kick is very muddy and goes into the bass too much. Needs to cut through more, imo. Thanks doc!

Nice groove, the snare sounds like a typical Premier snare. A little hollowness and alot of snares sounding off, probably a thin snare head and a 1ply coated up top. A pretty nice audio for all of them to enjoy, needs a little more kick drum and the congas sound to thin for me but overall very nice. Doc

The kick is very muddy and goes into the bass too much. Needs to cut through more, imo. Thanks doc!

You have great music and great musicians like this and you guys are talking about the typical hollowness and snare response on a Premier snare and the minor mix errors around the bass drum and congas? C'mon.

Great video, really. I favorited it, and I'm gonna be looking into these guys more in the future. Right up my- and my band's -alley.

I feel compelled to make a lengthy complex post to describe my feelings about this performance:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks for sharing. *Continues to walk around my room bobbing my head like a pigeon*

Back