Changing username?

SlitYourDrums

How did that one guy duck tape or something change his name? My name is the band I was in when I made this account, and the band has long since been disbanded.
I would like to change that.

does anybody on here really care what kind of 'member' they are other than a 'banned' one ? lol

does anybody on here really care what kind of 'member' they are other than a 'banned' one ? lol

I try not too, but I tend to not take the comments of (under 200 post users) very seriously. Would you more likely follow the advice of a 19 post Junior Member or the advice of a 15,000 post Platinum Member?

Would you more likely follow the advice of a 19 post Junior Member or the advice of a 15,000 post Platinum Member?

I would more likely follow the best advice given. I've seen that offered up in peoples very first posts, on numerous occasions.

Post count is a distraction. Not even sure why they bother with it. Post content is far, far more important.

I would more likely follow the best advice given. I've seen that offered up in peoples very first posts, on numerous occasions.

Post count is a distraction. Not even sure why they bother with it. Post content is far, far more important.

^^^^^Bingo!

I'm more concerned about post content than post count

I agree with PFOG too, I just can't help judging people by their post count. I have seen great advice from people with few posts though.

I agree with PFOG too, I just can't help judging people by their post count. I have seen great advice from people with few posts though.

Remember the guy with 15,000 posts once had only 15. That didn't mean what he said had any less merit at the time though.

Some people can speak all day, yet say absolutely bugger all. Others can offer the most enlightening quips in only a few words.

It's fair to say that there are members here with a post count one tenth of mine......yet I hang on every word they say. In fact, I actively seek out their most recent additions to the forum to find out what their latest pearls of wisdom may be......all of 'em at one point or another only had a few posts on the register.

Dismiss it at your peril.

It's fair to say that there are members here with a post count one tenth of mine......yet I hang on every word they say. In fact, I actively seek out their most recent additions to the forum to find out what their latest pearls of wisdom may be......

Yeah, he's talking about me! ;-)

Pearl of wisdom for the day: Drummers are always the main focus of every band. This is always championed by the lead guitarist.

Back