CBD Oil for Joint Pain

paradiddle pete

Platinum Member
Larry said--- cures aren't the goal of these people, treatment is.. you could say the same about covid vaccination...borax get's skull and crossbones , covid vacs ,,, ?

rebonn

Having normal boron levels in my body took away about 90% of my arthritic stiffness

For joint stiffness, I take 1/4 teaspoon of borax (the source of all boron compounds) everyday in a few ounces of fruit juice.

Borax is a naturally occurring salt scraped from dried up lake beds in Turkey and California, cleaned and sold as is. Nature made, food grade.

Borax is the sodium salt of boric acid. Borax is the brand name. It's really just naturally occurring boron. A boron molecule is comprised of boron, water and glucose, That's it. That info comes from the Material Safety Data Sheet, (MSDS) one of the only known sources of truth lol.

It's half as toxic as regular table salt, boron, and it doesn't affect DNA like table salt can. (if taken in large quantities) Borax is safe up to two teaspoons a day. 1/4 teaspoon is all you need.

The problem is most of the population is deficient in boron due to commercial farming practices. In Isreal, where the boron levels in the soil are high, arthritis is almost non existent. In Jamaica, boron levels are low, and even the dogs are arthritic. So there's a real connection.

It's a mineral deficiency basically. Boron is a mineral. When we are low on a mineral, a whole host of bad things happen. With a boron deficiency, arthritis is just one. My memory improved. My eyesight improved. My arthritis was taken away and it only took 2 weeks of doing this. I'm being 100% honest. 2 weeks and I felt a MAJOR difference.

Boron also oversees production of synovial fluid, which lubricates the joints. Low boron, low quality lube. Between the calcium deposits and the bad lube, it's easy to see why arthritis happens.

I've been taking it every day since January 2013. Boron regulates the calcium mechanism in your body. When low on boron, your body deposits calcium in the joints, When normal levels of boron are there, it takes the calcium from your joints where it doesn't belong, and deposits it back into your bones and teeth. I have proven this to myself. Before I started taking it, I had a very large knuckle. It's normal sized now. It took 7 years, but it's normal now. Keith Richards really needs this.

There's a lot more benefits to tell, like normalizing testosterone levels, but this should be enough. It's unconventional. It works for me.

Ingesting 1/4 teaspoon of borax everyday is the best thing I've done for my adult health, period

So, before I go down to the laundry room and ingest 1/4 tsp of 20 mule team borax laundry detergent, should I take vitamin K ? I read somewhere it depletes it.
Sorta like the time I found that the antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid was controlling my blood sugar, real weight reduction, improved A1C and people swore it was much better than prescribed Metformin because of no side effects. Everything was going good until my hair stared falling out.
My research turned up others had the same effect and others didn't. Some were bald and couldn't tell. 🤪
What would be some suggested vitamins or minerals to supplement with Borax.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Vitamin K I can't speak intelligently about. It couldn't hurt to know if I'm getting enough. They say vitamin K deficiency is rare. But if it's getting depleted by something very few people ingest, good to know. I do know that for boron to be effective, the body needs to have a normal amount of magnesium, another mineral.

I will research the vitamin K depletion thing. I never read that, which means nothing. But now I'm interested.

Spirulina has vitamin K, which I already take, but it only provides 30% of the RDA per serving

Loss of hair, yikes!

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I often wonder, if we all just ate our recommended servings of food (healthy food), would our ailments be so bad? They contain all the vitamins and minerals we require, unlike McDonald's or any other 💩 food.

rebonn

Vitamin K I can't speak intelligently about. It couldn't hurt to know if I'm getting enough. They say vitamin K deficiency is rare. But if it's getting depleted by something very few people ingest, good to know. I do know that for boron to be effective, the body needs to have a normal amount of magnesium, another mineral.

I will research the vitamin K depletion thing. I never read that, which means nothing. But now I'm interested.

Spirulina has vitamin K, which I already take, but it only provides 30% of the RDA per serving

Loss of hair, yikes!

I can't find what I saw before.
Normally, K2 isn't a deficiency, but perhaps Vitamin K2 is a soldier for the boron in the process of what the boron does, therefore possibly becoming K2 deficient. I see a lot of Boron supplements add K2.

• Vitamin K2 acts as a GPS for calcium, and helps to route calcium away from places where it does not belong in larger amounts - for example, our blood vessels.
  • Vitamin K2 works closely with vitamin D3 on optimal mineralization of our bones. Vitamin K2 stimulates bone-building cells and restricts the activity of bone-destroying cells. (6)
  • Lack of vitamin K2 is associated with decreased bone mass, osteoporosis and increased risk of bone fracture. (6, 7)

rebonn

Maybe it was B2.

Question:
Why is a huge amount of vitamin b2 added to this boron? dos boron by itself cause depletion of b2?
Answer:
Here is your answer from LifeExtension: “Riboflavin is known to help stabilize boron preparations by forming a riboflavin-boron complex, so may help promote its stability during digestive transit. Additionally, high boron intake has been observed to deplete riboflavin levels, so it is important that its status be maintained through co-supplementation.”
You can go to their site or call them with your questions.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
When I went through my health nut phase I would take lots of vitamins and supplements-which was really a big waste if you get a healthy diet. I generally try to get everything from natural food sources but with age I think supplementation becomes more reasonable. I still don't take anything now. Metabolomics is a really interesting and burgeoning field of study but also there is commercialization and profiting going on with a lot of wild claims-a lot like CBD.

TJK

My wife and I use it and it did seem to help with my sciatica when it came on. It seems to wear off pretty quickly for me

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Your gut microbiome has a lot to do with your general health from high glucose, high cholesterol, obesity to inflammation-which is linked to about all disease now. You have trillions of organisms, thousands of species-bacteria, fungi, protist, viruses living in your gut doing great things like bacteria produce Vitamin B12 and Vitamin K and important in our immunity. We are covered inside out with a changing microbiome actually.

lefty2

Platinum Member
I was wondering if boron or cbd will make my hair grow again.

Attachments

• 20210720_181958.jpg
    20210720_181958.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 4

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Minoxidil makes most people grow hair-the mechanism is poorly understood but last time I looked it was thought related to a opening K+/ATP channels. There are different isoforms in hair follicles but only one is sensitive to minoxidil-so likely some people don't have the sensitive channel explaining why it doesn't always work. It's not really understood basically.

Auspicious

My mom gives CBD to her dogs occasionally when they don't feel to well or act crazy. It helps, calming the dog.

Old dogs, 12 and 14 years old.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Seems the CBD content of cannabis counteracts the neurotoxic effects of THC so the trend of higher THC with lower CBD isn’t a great trend. My concern is always method of extraction and anything is only as good as that you extract- so there are high CBD hemp strains to extract. I was making “MoonRocks” in late 70s- well looked more big long 💩. I was a “head” of my time ROFL.

cbphoto

Gold Member

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
This method is the ticket:

The butane process leaves a residue because it doesn’t evaporate 100% from the butter. Or so they say.
That's cool stuff. I bet its expensive to set up. This thing piqued my interest. It's literally a weed eater. 3lb in 3-7 seconds? Impressive indeed.

20210721_223028.jpg