Caught Up Drumless

dqmot17

After watching the aaron spears caught up video, i thought i'd make a drumless track through audacity. I made a good one for those who play with a stereo. If anyone wants to help, i'd upload the files to mediafire so you can. Here is a rough mix that i made (mp3):
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgiy0minwvo

Please give any advise/help
And for those who are going to complain how this isn't 'truly' drumless, it is impossible without master tracks.
I have some 'fake' drumless tracks i'll be posting in a little bit. Stay tuned

Last edited:
Is it legal to post stuff like this, with copyrighted material? I don't want to come across as rude, but I don't want to see you, or DW in general, get in trouble.

Is it legal to post stuff like this, with copyrighted material? I don't want to come across as rude, but I don't want to see you, or DW in general, get in trouble.

i've seen worse posted, so i wouldn't think so. but if an admin wants to pull it, go ahead

I've been searching for a Caught Up drumless track for a while, if you can get this thing sounding good I'll have it on my MP3 in no time!

I've been searching for a Caught Up drumless track for a while, if you can get this thing sounding good I'll have it on my MP3 in no time!

if you burn it to a cd, put earplugs in and play along that way, you can barley hear the drums.

Back