Cascio Music

incrementalg

Gold Member
Oh wow...I had no idea they were in receivership. Haven’t been to their site in a long time. They have good stuff and I always had good experiences with them.

wildbill

Platinum Member
OK: this is the headline:
"Cascio Music is back, but the long-term future of the New Berlin-based business remains uncertain"
Jim Riccioli
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Basically, it says that in Feb., 71 employees were notified that the company was seeking debt relief under Wisconsin Chapter 128 (like chapter 7).
The store was going to close Apr. 20th, but then the virus came, they closed early, and it bought them some time.

I stopped in there and talked to a couple people who said things are still up in the air, but it looks promising.
If the store is sold, it will open under a different name. I guess only the storefront is open now, since last Wed.
I'm not sure about online orders.

Winston_Wolf

Platinum Member
I've been confused about that. They've been selling via eBay but online orders through their website seem to be a no-go.

wildbill

Platinum Member
I've been confused about that. They've been selling via eBay but online orders through their website seem to be a no-go.
I don't know the story, but it seems like they're selling only what they've got in stock.

IOW - not taking orders for stuff they don't already have.

Darth Vater

I just got a 4 pack of sticks from them online. Now that I think of it I think it was through ebay or reverb. Not sure. It was definitely Cascio though.

markdrum

Silver Member
I've got $75 worth of gift cards from them that have been sitting. I guess that those are going into the recycling shredder. You snooze, you lose.