Cascio Interstate

T_Weaves

Silver Member
18% off discount thru weekend. Very reputable outfit. Discount code is on their home page. If an item doesn't qualify as an O/L purchase, call them and they'll get it thru over the phone.

https://www.interstatemusic.com/

I don't work for them but I do recommend them.

Have a great weekend everybody !!

4pc Renown Walnut shell pack for $1059?

Gear...pffft

Every "real" drummer knows all you need are:

-Acrolite
-Stage Custom
-New Beats

Anything else makes you an overspending pretentious buffoon.

Where's my "I want to be a buffoon button?"

18% off discount thru weekend. Very reputable outfit. Discount code is on their home page. If an item doesn't qualify as an O/L purchase, call them and they'll get it thru over the phone.

https://www.interstatemusic.com/

I don't work for them but I do recommend them.

Have a great weekend everybody !!

... on orders $199 and above

Just got off the phone with a different place ordering some REMO X14 heads extra crispy, they're being delivered to my door. Yup binging on the new snare heads. Not quite $199 tho.

Alas, another meaningless purchase! I could just go down to my local GUITAR CENTER and grab a plain old coated AMBASSADOR with a GIBRALTAR snare wire side to go... Will it ever end? Do I want it too?

Last edited:
17% too little, and 19% is too much?

Everyone does 20%, so by repetition its lost its hook luster...

Think how much hook luster 21% would have!

I'm told that some people are still fooled thinking $9.95 isn't 10 bucks, too, but it's not yet fooled me.

Everyone does 20%, so by repetition its lost its hook luster...

Think how much hook luster 21% would have!

I'm told that some people are still fooled thinking $9.95 isn't 10 bucks, too, but it's not yet fooled me.

So that's how you guys get your post counts up so high. Just post inane comments in a thread meant to help other drummers. I get it now.

smh

So that's how you guys get your post counts up so high. Just post inane comments in a thread meant to help other drummers. I get it now.

smh

I know, you'd think we spend our time posting links to sell stuff for our employers like the ideal forum members around here.

I know, you'd think we spend our time posting links to sell stuff for our employers like the ideal forum members around here.

I guess you can't read very well. I specifically mentioned that I DON'T work for them. But don't let that get in the way of your sarcastic posts. Plus, Pittsburgh to Wisconsin would be a bit too long of a commute. Wouldn't you think? I'm out. Peace and have a great weekend.

I guess you can't read very well. I specifically mentioned that I DON'T work for them. But don't let that get in the way of your sarcastic posts. Plus, Pittsburgh to Wisconsin would be a bit too long of a commute. Wouldn't you think? I'm out. Peace and have a great weekend.

Just poking a little fun my man. You specifically state that you're not working for them, then get uppity when I say the discount is weird, and your reaction overall here is confusing.

As you can see, I never let anything get in the way of my sarcastic posts. For future reference, divide my post count by 10 if you're looking to get the number of useful input posts. I get by at work the same way. If you're occasionally exceptionally useful, people keep you around and you can screw around the rest of the time.

So that's how you guys get your post counts up so high. Just post inane comments in a thread meant to help other drummers. I get it now. smh

Didn't you know, once you get in good with the forum, you can buy post counts? How do you think GRUNTERSDAD broke 20K?

Join date 2006= 5+K post count isn't that high really, Im somewhat offended, need a safe space.

No one ever said that having a high postcount on an internetforum automatically equals 'having a lot of knowledge' or 'saying always meaningfull things' on the given internetforum-subject..A high postcount only means that someone hitted the 'Submit Reply'-button a lot during his/her life..

And if this thread maybe can help a few people this weekend, then i would say is a worthwhile post..

High post counts does indeed infer lots of visits to the forum, and when you visit a lot, you eventually see the same subjects getting posted over and over.

So instead of replying with the same reply you've used every 2 months for the past 10 years, you say something whimsical to break the monotony. This whimsy can actually help people on the forum who've also heard the same post subject 150 times already, gives them something fresh to respond to, and it let's the lesser post count members who haven't heard the same subject 150 times already field the post, and possibly gain a golden sense of contribution, and their reply 'might' even be with advise we older members may have replied with in the past, which is always fun to see, as this reinforces the saying 'great minds think alike'.

So, jokes aren't allowed on this forum, some whimsical replies may be borderline jokes and usually slip past the mods, mods who may have 'tens of thousands' of posts... which doesn't mean they know any more about drumming, but does mean they've seen all the same subject matter and replies posted over and over and over again.

Back