Carter Beauford Replica

aparker2005

Hey guys. Had a gig with Dave Matthews Tribute Band last night in Baton Rouge, LA.

Got 2 great shots of the Beauford Replica and wanted to share. This is a complete replica of what he's currently using, with 1 minor thing.

For some reason, Carter requested a 2nd 6 and 8 splash stack beside the first one. He removed his 15" Crash and 14" China, and replaced with a 6 and 8 2nd splash stack, and 10" A splash inverted like a China.

I had this setup but much prefer the small crash version. Other than that, it's up to date. It's a job to transport, but it only now goes to DMB Tribute gigs.

aparker2005

Cool. What snare is he playing these days?
Actually kinda cool story. His tech and I are friends. He had a Ludwig Alex Van Halen signature rosewood and they wanted a 2nd one for backup. He couldn't find one and I happened to luck out and find one.

Got him in touch with the seller and they bought it. It's #58/100 and he's used it since 2015. Alex was born on 5/8 so it was even more of a special drum!

Push pull stroke

Platinum Member
Actually kinda cool story. His tech and I are friends. He had a Ludwig Alex Van Halen signature rosewood and they wanted a 2nd one for backup. He couldn't find one and I happened to luck out and find one.

Got him in touch with the seller and they bought it. It's #58/100 and he's used it since 2015. Alex was born on 5/8 so it was even more of a special drum!
Yeah, rosewood is my favorite for wood snares too. That’s a cool story.