Carnivore diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

Silver Member
No, that's silly because there is nothing dangerous or unhealthy about eating meat. Health experts say an unbalanced diet is dangerous. Climate scientists say mass meat production is clearing square miles of The Amazon every week and methane from ruminants is seriously impacting on the warming effect we need to reduce.
Balanced diet. Meat as a luxury, not as a three times a day staple. Those are the facts.
Arne and I are trying to eradicate as many of those furry methane balloons as we can. If we could get the vegans and vegetarians on board, we could reverse climate change. ;)

cbphoto

Diamond Member
One must wonder, if meat is so bad and these things are so great, why do we need the transformation. Aren't they already optimal nutrition as they are?

While taking those photos, all of us (me, my assistant, food stylist, stylist's assistant, Art Director, A.D.'s assistant, client liaison) wondered why the weird "pressings". According to the client, it's because they were (and still are) enticing ex-meat-eaters to try the soy giblets. We all tried them. I was the only one who went blind for 8 days, but someone else lost their ability to taste fakery.

Al Strange

Platinum Member
Is t
While taking those photos, all of us (me, my assistant, food stylist, stylist's assistant, Art Director, A.D.'s assistant, client liaison) wondered why the weird "pressings". According to the client, it's because they were (and still are) enticing ex-meat-eaters to try the soy giblets. We all tried them. I was the only one who went blind for 8 days, but someone else lost their ability to taste fakery.
Is this the meat life, is it just fantasy?
Caught in a hamslide, no escape from meat-astrophe… :unsure:

someguy01

Platinum Member
It all depends on how the animal is raised. Is it fed grass like they're naturally prone to eat? Or is it fed grain and hormone laden feed to make it large and have the meat look nice in the case at the market?
Most meat is the latter and that produces content in the meat that causes things like heart disease and cancers.
Homosapiens are omnivores, that is also science. Too much of any one thing is never good for anyone.
Grow your own produce, source your meats from a hunter or a grazed, non feed, farm.
It's amazing how you'll feel.
Still a lot of "I read it on the interwebs so it's true" going around.
Fwiw, Joe Rogan is an idiot, by his own accord. He says it all the time. Why he is used as a source of information is highly humorous to me.
This smacks of the GMO "debates" from a bunch of interweb twits who know zippy about agronomics. Another source of humour for me.
Thanks for the entertainment y'all!

Ransan

Honestly when dissertations are presented here at DW, I immediately check out and scroll past.

Sorry to the passionate ones making great points; but I do my own research if it moves me to do so.

As far as balance, I’m in favor of smoking meats and herb - Legalize Marinara!

Stroman

Platinum Member
Honestly when dissertations are presented here at DW, I immediately check out and scroll past.

Sorry to the passionate ones making great points; but I do my own research if it moves me to do so.
I have to admit, I only stop in to threads like this for the entertainment. I would never adopt dietary habits based on a drum forum thread. It's funny to the point of ridiculousness! 😂

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
Bart gives his credentials first and then explains cholesterol and more.

JimmyM

Platinum Member
Bart gives his credentials first and then explains cholesterol and more.

Not exactly sure why you seem to be on this so much, and likewise some of the others. I’m not the food police and now it’s just going in circles and a couple folks seem to want us to take their side a little too much. Everyone have a good weekend.

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
Not exactly sure why you seem to be on this so much, and likewise some of the others. I’m not the food police and now it’s just going in circles and a couple folks seem to want us to take their side a little too much. Everyone have a good weekend.

Missing the point my man, but if you actually watched this video with an open mind you might understand.

The explanation why I'm into it because I prefer to evolve, expand, learn new things, connect everything I've learned my whole life together in context instead of just being an idiot.

The concept that's challenge here is also what's needed to be a good drum teacher btw. Any teacher, really.

I started this just to talk about a passion. Why do people who only want to argue or attack even participate at all? For some reason, which I've actually educated myself quite well about, it's extremely important for them to show how stuck and closed minded they are instead of just doing their own thing and sharing that.

Why is anyone who's not either a carnivore or interested in carnivore commenting in this thread at all. Big ego, much? Destructive, much, Narcissist, much?

In any case. It's all there.

JimmyM

Platinum Member
Missing the point my man, but if you actually watched this video with an open mind you might understand.

The explanation why I'm into it because I prefer to evolve, expand, learn new things, connect everything I've learned my whole life together in context instead of just being an idiot.

The concept that's challenge here is also what's needed to be a good drum teacher btw. Any teacher, really.

I started this just to talk about a passion. Why do people who only want to argue or attack even participate at all? For some reason, which I've actually educated myself quite well about, it's extremely important for them to show how stuck and closed minded they are instead of just doing their own thing and sharing that.

Why is anyone who's not either a carnivore or interested in carnivore commenting in this thread at all. Big ego, much? Destructive, much, Narcissist, much?

In any case. It's all there.
That’s all well and good, but my mind hasn’t changed and neither has yours. In my case I have no desire to puke my guts out on a carnivore diet.

jda

I'm enjoying the thread Jimmy. It balances nicely the -bent hoop- which mic- how many mics- and my bass drum head rotates- threads.
Norway Ole- Arne- is an interesting 'dude

Last edited:

Stroman

Platinum Member
Both smoked meats and marinara are legal where I live. 😁

I'm gonna smoke a chicken tomorrow, in fact. (You decide if that's a euphemism, lol)

Ransan

I like to dip my breadsticks in marijuana sauce. I get extra sometimes I think, can't remember.

I think I'll make a salad 🙂🥴🤣...
View attachment 124967
Yessr - there’s nothing like loading up on greens; and then going out to eat more greens!

@C. Dave Run err “Dave’s not here man.” here’s our part at 1:29.

Mr. Odd Arne and Mr. Whitten love you guys, let’s just “shake-shake” and get back to being “kyne budz” on this and call it good.

Both smoked meats and marinara are legal where I live. 😁
Same here. 👍

P.S. my last post here on this thread until another 15 or so pages…

Z26R-#

Anybody noticed the rise of allergies/ disease with the introduction of GM foods.. around about the same time..??

Chris Whitten

Silver Member
Just to say again, you continue to claim anyone who disagrees with you 'doesn't understand' and has a 'closed mind'. The same is very true of you. Like others, you haven't shifted one bit, and you've made silly claims about science and the meat industry to support your extreme position

Status
Not open for further replies.