Cant Modify Text

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
My text modifiers are not available when typing, be it new text or highlighted text.

New:
20210430_123407.jpg
Highlighted:
20210430_123759.jpg

You can see the modifiers are light grey and not available for use.

I tried it in a reply box also and got the same result. I dont know why it would be any different, but I tried it anyways.

beatdat

Do you have Preview activated, by chance? Maybe that's preventing you from modifying your text?

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Do you have Preview activated, by chance? Maybe that's preventing you from modifying your text?
Not unless there is a button somewhere I dont know about. The only preview I have is the little tab in the upper right, and you can see in my attachments its behind the tab I'm working in.

By modify I mean italics, bold, color, font, size, etc. I cant use any of it anymore.

beatdat

Not unless there is a button somewhere I dont know about. The only preview I have is the little tab in the upper right, and you can see in my attachments its behind the tab I'm working in.

By modify I mean italics, bold, color, font, size, etc. I cant use any of it anymore.

That's what I'm getting at. When I "activate" Preview, it greys out all of the modifier options; and deactivating Preview brings them back.

Other than that, sorry, I got nothing. But I'm sure someone will come along in no time to sort this out.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
That's what I'm getting at. When I "activate" Preview, it greys out all of the modifier options; and deactivating Preview brings them back.
Oh, nope mine are grey all the time.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I suggest not using preview and just stream it then see if it makes sense. Why let it breathe -strike when iron is hot and vomit words on the page then sort it out later. Add grammar if you like

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Do you have more information on how to replicate the issue?
I just type in the dialogue box. I can access the 3 dot dropdown, but the stuff inside is closed too.

You can see it here:
20210430_141819.jpg

My phone is Android. I dont DW any other way.

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Left to the preview button there's a button with three dots. Please open the corresponding menu by tapping it and click the button with the brackets [ ] once. Does it help?

felonious69

I suggest don't modify, edit, spell check, proof read, or hell, even fact check.
Some tweeters use that approach and have millions of followers.

It's all about the followers, ratings and likes anyway, right?

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Carzy shtuff! Nevre seen bwefore"! Wathc til teh end!! will difinityl shpck u!!!1^ Liek cpmmnet and subcribe!!""!"

WFM.

(Although this post initially triggered an Ooops again I had to fix first.. security against writing disabilities!)

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I can’t buy a thrill. You can tune a piano but you can’t tuna fish. So given that.
I think it’s a Digital man thing.
His world is under observation
We monitor his station
Under faces and the places
Where he traces points of view.
Or it’s a Pearl thing .