Can wait to have my blue Pearl Export '99!?

I believe that's an Export from around 1999.
I got the 'Anniversary Edition' which had an added 10x10" tom (same badge).
The finish is called Deep Blue if i recall correctly.
I was purely for nostalgic reasons looking for a similar kit a while ago since i sold my Export around 2002/2003 and have regretted it ever since!
Can try to find some pics.
Ok.

I was purely for nostalgic reasons looking for a similar kit a while ago since i sold my Export around 2002/2003 and have regretted it ever since!
Ok I try.

Awww Yiiissss!! I played on a brushed steel wrapped kit exactly like that back in the day.
Bulletproof and boomy!!

My Pearl Export drum set has been delayed (but still there) because my 1987 Yamaha Recording Custom 9000 drum set is coming next year July. Once my Yamaha comes, I let you all know when the Pearl Export drum set 1999 is coming.

My Pearl Export drum set has been delayed (but still there) because my 1987 Yamaha Recording Custom 9000 drum set is coming next year July. Once my Yamaha comes, I let you all know when the Pearl Export drum set 1999 is coming.
Do you mean July2023 or July2024 for the Yamahas to arrive if so why are they taking so long to get to you?.

You're free to do what you like but probably best to hold off making any announcements until the drums are in your possession.

Back