Camber T-Tops?


The music shop I work at transferred a lot of the new old stock from a recently closed location today, and I found two 2-packs of "Camber T-Tops." From what I have found online, they replace the wing nuts commonly used to hold cymbals on, but other than that I didn't find anything on them.

I'm at work for another 2 hours and I was just curious if anyone had any more information as far as use goes, and how they compare to using wing nuts - what little I found online was people praising them far more than wing nuts.