C and C Drums Company Changes?

The Scorpio

Hello all! I have been loving the look and sound of C and C custom drums for a few years now, and when I do purchase a new kit, I intend to purchase a set from them. However, I checked their website yesterday, and it seems is though the "custom" aspect of the company is either gone or not advertised on their site as it was before. This is very worrisome to me because I play an odd sized kick, and I was so looking forward to having one from this manufacturer. C and C seems to be shifting towards the more "cookie cutter" kits, with set configurations and shell options (re-rings, material, etc.) and I certainly hope that the custom option is still available. I'm waiting for an email response from them now, but I was hoping you guys might have some information in the meantime.

Thanks!

Kyle

mva6

I'm pretty sure their site is just a bit outdated. I talked to them a couple weeks ago on the phone and they said they could custom make whatever.

RocknForester

They concentrate more on making the best drums possible over having a fancy website!

Chunkaway

Silver Member
Hello all! I have been loving the look and sound of C and C custom drums for a few years now, and when I do purchase a new kit, I intend to purchase a set from them. However, I checked their website yesterday, and it seems is though the "custom" aspect of the company is either gone or not advertised on their site as it was before. This is very worrisome to me because I play an odd sized kick, and I was so looking forward to having one from this manufacturer. C and C seems to be shifting towards the more "cookie cutter" kits, with set configurations and shell options (re-rings, material, etc.) and I certainly hope that the custom option is still available. I'm waiting for an email response from them now, but I was hoping you guys might have some information in the meantime.

Thanks!

Kyle

They just changed over their website, so I think they are still working on it. They are definitely still making custom drums though. Are you friends with them on Facebook? Email them and ask for Jake Cardwell. He can answer any question you have about their drums.

I have two C&C kits and they are both wonderful!

The Scorpio

They just changed over their website, so I think they are still working on it. They are definitely still making custom drums though. Are you friends with them on Facebook? Email them and ask for Jake Cardwell. He can answer any question you have about their drums.

I have two C&C kits and they are both wonderful!

Thanks so much Chunk I definitely appreciate the info! Enjoy your kits!!

Kyle