Buy a ride get a free crash, from sabian

drums32

anybody take advantage of this? I bought a used a custom ride april 30th and i found out the next day i could have bought a sabian ride and got a free crash, o well i would have bought a aax stage crash and probably would have got a 17 aa thin crash or 17 hh thin crash or a hhxplosion 15" crash. heres the free crashes u get to choose from

16" HH Medium Crash Natural
17" HH Thin Crash Brilliant
16" AA Bright Crash Natural
17" AA Thin Crash Brilliant
15" AAX Xplosion Fast Crash
17" AAX Metal Crash Brilliant
15" HHX Xplosion Crash
16" HHX Power Crash Natural

Are the sabian prices the same as the normal sale prices?

I might have to do this, assuming I like one of the crashes.
There are 2 sabians out of my list of 4 ride choices....

HH jazz ride 20" vs. Vault Encore Ride 21"...

Im gonna go crazy.

Are the sabian prices the same as the normal sale prices?

I might have to do this, assuming I like one of the crashes.
There are 2 sabians out of my list of 4 ride choices....

HH jazz ride 20" vs. Vault Encore Ride 21"...

Im gonna go crazy.

I listened to the Hand Hammered Jazz ride myself a few times. This or one of the Artisan Light rides. This might just push me over the edge, Again. lol.

Dennis

This deal looks fishy to me....

I looked at the redemption form, and there is no space requiring any credit card information or purchase number from the place at which you purchased the original ride cymbal. That goes to say that you could make up that you bought the ride, and just sent in the form for the free crash. They have no way of knowing, unless they would contact the dealer.
Because of this insecurity, it makes me think it's a scam to get people to buy sabian rides, fill in the form, and get nothing.

Could someone clarify?

This deal looks fishy to me....

I looked at the redemption form, and there is no space requiring any credit card information or purchase number from the place at which you purchased the original ride cymbal. That goes to say that you could make up that you bought the ride, and just sent in the form for the free crash. They have no way of knowing, unless they would contact the dealer.
Because of this insecurity, it makes me think it's a scam to get people to buy sabian rides, fill in the form, and get nothing.

Could someone clarify?
No scam. In the past all you do is send in your receipt to prove you bought the cymbal between the date listed and they will send you a free cymbal.

It's for sure not a scam. Sabian has been pulling these shenanigans for a couple years now. First time, I got a free 15" AAX Xtreme China after buying an HHRBDR. Second time, I got a free 15" AAX Xplosion crash when I bought my HHXposion 18".

I just bought a 21" AAX Stage Ride last week (but it just showed up at my house today) so I'll be sending away for a 16" HH Medium Crash tomorrow. I'm not sure they'll honor it since the transaction was last week, and since last week was April, I'm not sure it'll qualify. But I'm going to argue that since I didn't take possession of it until today, that it should. We'll see.

Anyway, I've yet to keep any of the freebees since I don't care for small cymbals too much, but they work great for other people on Craigslist or eBay, so what the heck?

All right thanks for the reassurance.
I didn't see the reciept part.

Does it work if you buy from someone on ebay? And does it have to be brand new or can you buy a used one and still have it apply?

anybody take advantage of this? I bought a used a custom ride april 30th and i found out the next day i could have bought a sabian ride and got a free crash, o well i would have bought a aax stage crash and probably would have got a 17 aa thin crash or 17 hh thin crash or a hhxplosion 15" crash. heres the free crashes u get to choose from

16" HH Medium Crash Natural
17" HH Thin Crash Brilliant
16" AA Bright Crash Natural
17" AA Thin Crash Brilliant
15" AAX Xplosion Fast Crash
17" AAX Metal Crash Brilliant
15" HHX Xplosion Crash
16" HHX Power Crash Natural

Am I the only one who finds it fishy that theres a 17" AAX metal crash on that list? There isnt even one on their real website.

Actually I dont even think that cymbal exists.

Am I the only one who finds it fishy that theres a 17" AAX metal crash on that list? There isnt even one on their real website.

Actually I dont even think that cymbal exists.
Same with the 16" HHX Power Crash - it's not on their website either.

I just got my 21" AAX Stage Ride day before yesterday and finally played on it a little bit out in the garage yesterday.

Impressions so far: Great ping and bell sound but not as crashable as a Sweet Ride or a HHX Groove Ride (all medium weight), which is fine with me because I *think* it'll still crash, but I'll have to reserve a final judgment on that until after I play on it with the band tonight. Only other thing is that it's tone is lower than I was expecting (and lower than my 20" K), so I'm hoping there's still enough high left over to cut through (the wash, not the ping - the ping will be fine).

I just picked up my Hand Hammered Jazz ride yesterday. It took only two Jazz cymbals before I picked the one that sounded the best to my ears, lol. The other cymbal I was interested in was the HH Duo Ride, but the Jazz ride won out. Now to pick out my free-be.

Anyone else take advantage of this Sabian promotion? You got till this coming Tuesday.

Dennis

Aaargh!

I just bought (special ordered) a new Sabian ride, it's a APX though and it doesn't seem that qualifies. I might email Sabian and ask them...

Back