Blaque Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most your threads are full of you kicking off at people for not agreeing with you or not engaging with you. Just go and have a look for yourself.

Little hint, maybe more people would positively engage with you if you didn’t act in such a manner.

Now I better dash, got some eye liner to put on and some emo music to listen to.

It's the other way around, to be honest. But I don't expect you to recognize it.

AH AH AH AH AH YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!
EVERYBODY GIVE THIS KID ATTENTION, HE'S TOO FUNNY!

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses and bartender.

But seriously, did you give the video a listen? The resemblance in style is uncanny.

And what the hell is this above? Maybe I'm just not hip anymore but I didn't know I could get famous by playing a very basic beat while not staying in time then just way overplay over top of everyone else.

Dude is soloing over a vamp - what's the problem exactly?

It's not a contest. I'm a death metal drummer. You really wanna hear that?

Actually, anything I post will be more musical than this nonsense so here:

Now let's here you.

yeah there is a difference between playing "stuff" with the band <--- C. Dave Run
and playing "stuff" over the band <-- Blaque Dynamite

Seems like the idol of this forum is Travis Barker, now i know why a drummer like Mike Mitchell is only appreciated by few.
What's that got to do with anything? Also, both are great drummers so I'm not sure what your point is, except to inadvertently make yourself look immature.

Seems like the idol of this forum is Travis Barker, now i know why a drummer like Mike Mitchell is only appreciated by few.

well, I idolize good choices, and Blaque Dynamite ,and Travis Barker for that matter, at least for me, make none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back