Blaemire mystery

I found I have some old Blaemire fiberglass drums. tom, floor tom and bass. They are covered with a black faux fur, but I can tell from the inside that they are Blaemire's. Any ideas on what something like this would be worth? I would say early 60s. Can you recommend a good appraiser? thanks. Robertunder sml tom and mount.jpginside of tom drum.jpgInside of bass drum.jpgA F Blaemire drum sticker - black drums.jpgunder sml tom and mount.jpginside of tom drum.jpgInside of bass drum.jpgA F Blaemire drum sticker - black drums.jpg

Last edited:
At one time, I had a Blaemire bass drum. I remember you could order any hole spacing .... to mount your own choice of hardware. I probably ordered it in 1976/1977. The fur covering .... probably not "adding" worth to the drums.

Contact the crew at Jenkins-Martin Drums. Provide them with photos and details.

These look like very early shells, as the inside label is different, with a different address. I have seen these before though. What are the sizes? Where are you located?

Greg
Drum sizes: tom 12 x 8, floor tom 14 x 14, bass 20 x 14 ½, snare 14 x 6. Approx. sizes. You say you have seen them before? Do you recall where? I'm hoping Ringo or Dennis Wilson played them - jk :). I'm in Minnesota, where are you?

Back