Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals?

steadypocket

Gold Member
Outlaw drums is taking orders for built to order heart pine snares for $650. Pine, a fairly soft wood, isn’t used for drum construction often, but these things look and sound amazing.

incrementalg

Gold Member
Outlaw drums is taking orders for built to order heart pine snares for $650. Pine, a fairly soft wood, isn’t used for drum construction often, but these things look and sound amazing.
I ordered one, so I’ll be able to give feedback in a few weeks when I get it. Because of its slow growth and having aged because it’s reclaimed wood, it’s supposed to be denser and I think harder than what I normally think of pine. Mostly I really liked the sound. If it sounds and looks as good as the ones they’ve shared online I’ll be happy!

retoxtony

Inde had a sale on their metal snare drums. I wanted to get a 6.5x14 but they sold out pretty quick and I missed out. last time I checked he still had some brass and steel shell snares left.

IBitePrettyHard

Inde had a sale on their metal snare drums. I wanted to get a 6.5x14 but they sold out pretty quick and I missed out. last time I checked he still had some brass and steel shell snares left.
Wow, $250 for an Inde drum is a great deal! Only the 8x14s are left. That's a great problem to have I guess, haha.