best single pedal

stigmata_s81

I'm in the market for a new single bass pedal. I'm looking into the yamaha fp-9315 & DW 8000 series. Any help would be cherished.

konaboy

Pioneer Member
well why not check out the 9000 DW series or a yamaha direct drive pedal?
My guess is $$$ the 9000 is a pricey pedal, very nice but not in everyone's budget. I would second the flying dragon direct drive. Of the two you have listed either will work fine just a matter of which one truly feels best to your feet!

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
The TAYE SP-1. Less than the big names and built just as well. No fee included for the name.

frank0072

Gold Member

Got it with my first set; the best part of the whole set actually, and I love it very much. Very adjustable and strong. It will last me a lifetime I think :).

CaptainSticks

Got it with my first set; the best part of the whole set actually, and I love it very much. Very adjustable and strong. It will last me a lifetime I think :).
yeah i love the Elims. i would suggest trying one...gatta love the interchangeable cams.

stigmata_s81

i think dw 9000 it's a good choice but unfortunately i can't afford it.
which one will you suggest me? yamaha fp-9315 or dw 8000?

mrbling

Silver Member
i would second the elim at the moment im kinda obsessed :p

but i owuld prefer the dw over the yamaha just for looks really

Drumsword

Pioneer Member
You really need to experiment with some pedals and see what works and feels best for you.

I use a DW 7000 double pedal on one kit, Yamaha's on my other kit and pearls on my other 2 kits.

The best pedal is the one that responds best to your feet.

scarlit

Silver Member
i have 2 fp9310 dragons. good pedals. i would go with the 9315 just because you can prolly find one for a lot cheaper than the dw. check ebay.

any of the top of the line pedals (cobras, dw5000/9000, elims, etc) are a great choice.
whichever one you get the best deal on, go for it

Aleks192

Elim's....they're light and infinitely adjustable, and able to be converted to a double later on if you want to!