Best possible use for a ---

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like your hi-hat was in the sun for too long. Looks a bit dried up... (pun intended hahaha)
Yes, it does look a bit drained ;)

I don't know who this drummer is - certainly not me. It's an image that popped up on Facebook (other complete wast of time activities are available), & I thought it fun enough to share here.

I'm off to the shop. Be back with a prototype soon.
:)

• Haha
Reactions: iCe

NouveauCliche

112 degrees in Phoenix today. "We need a bigger umbrella."
That's garbage - 100% the reasons I only lasted living in Scottsdale for 1 summer.

I moved there from Colorado where I was a wear shorts in the snow kinda guy - the first time I walked out into that 110+ weather my car was like 130 inside I knew I'd made a huge mistake haha.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
That's garbage - 100% the reasons I only lasted living in Scottsdale for 1 summer.

I moved there from Colorado where I was a wear shorts in the snow kinda guy - the first time I walked out into that 110+ weather my car was like 130 inside I knew I'd made a huge mistake haha.
Give me the heat. It gets over 100 here pretty regularly in the summer. I cant handle cold anymore, it makes everything hurt.

johnwesley

Silver Member

I know what you mean. My work kept me here since 1980. People always say, "It's a dry heat." I tell 'em "Yeah. So's a an oven."