Best possible use for a ---

Nice to see somebody else muffling the stage with the old wallet trick.
Curious about how that mount affects the resonance (both of the bass drum and the sunshade)..

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
That drummer looks the shady type
Badum - tish!

Nice to see somebody else muffling the stage with the old wallet trick.
Curious about how that mount affects the resonance (both of the bass drum and the sunshade)..
Methinks the playing context is unlikely to be that examining ;)

This makes me want to stick random objects into the tom mount. Oscillating fans, beer keg tap, lady's "toys". Yeah, I like that last one.
Ref: "last one" - we've heard the rumours ;)

You win! Congratulations!
Wish I'd thought of it (although I don't own a drum with a parasol mount included) ;)

So, that's what that's for!?! I'm thinking there should be a snack tray on there too!
Snack tray is an excellent idea!!!!

moodman

best summer accessory I've ever seen, maybe DW (the drum co) will make a timeless timber version I can't afford

Last edited:

planoranger

112 degrees in Phoenix today. "We need a bigger umbrella."
Seems that you probably need to break out the long sleeve shirts and sweaters then since the temp is that chilly:mad:

It's only 86 here (near Dallas)...it should be in the mid-to-high 90s (if not 100s) this time of year

Jasta 11

So, this is a brilliant idea that I am stealing for myself. This was our gig on the 4th, we asked ahead if they has a tent, the answer was yes......it turned out the tent was for the members of the yacht club to sit under while we were on the sand. 20200704_204457 (2).jpg

Morrisman

Platinum Member
When on the radio, from time totime I'd say something like "For all of you here from out of state, welcome to Arizona. We have a foot of sunshine for you today and it'll be 112 degrees above zero."
I’ve been to Phoenix a few times, but always in winter, when its been blue skies and mild sunshine. A nice change from January in Adelaide which reaches 100+, up to 110.

johnwesley

Silver Member
I’ve been to Phoenix a few times, but always in winter, when its been blue skies and mild sunshine. A nice change from January in Adelaide which reaches 100+, up to 110.
i had an aunt and uncle come visit from Texas. They came in summer and just happened we recorded the hottest day in Phoenix history...122 degrees. They returned the following December for Christmas and we recorded the lowest ever temperature on record....17 degrees. My aunt and uncle informed me that if I wanted to see them again, I'd have to come to Texas!!!