Best Mini China

SlitYourDrums

I am looking to buy a mini china (12" or less) and I am not sure which to buy. I don't want to spend a ton of money (think less than $100) on it either so I am going avoid the nice Sabian or Zildjian ones. What do you guys recommend?

Winegums

Silver Member
The Wuhan seems to be well received. The only problem os I can't try it out in person...

Why not spend a little bit more and get a cymbal that you can try in person?

I love my 14" HHX Evolution Mini China which I picked up for $140. It has a very short decay and a sharp sharp attack.

SlitYourDrums

Why not spend a little bit more and get a cymbal that you can try in person?

I love my 14" HHX Evolution Mini China which I picked up for $140. It has a very short decay and a sharp sharp attack.

Because I am a poor student that doesn't have $140 burning a hole in my pocket haha. And if I did, it would go towards a new uncracked crash.

dzarren

You wont be disspointed with Wuhan. They make the best chinas in my opinion. Peart used the wuhans till sabian made him a signature line.

super trashy. I find that most modern china cymbals that arent made by wuhan are too thick, and come out super clangy.

Amazon.

I got a Meinl 12'' for under $100 shipped to my door. It's an HCS but you said you were on a budget. It is not THE best cymbal I've heard but for the price I paid it's doing a good job!