Best drum splitter cable to use

Sarahcrabbe12

Hi I've ordered the foot blaster triggers for my double pedal and the brain I have is Roland tm2. I'm wondering if I can split both triggers into one input on the tm2 successfully (so I can use the other channel on the tm2 for samples mostly), and if so, what's the exact right cable to buy? (Uk). Many thanks

2 x mono female to 1 x mono or stereo male.

Would love to know how these things go so a review would be great (when you get things working of course)!

I'm doing this currently with my trigger set up. I have ddrum triggers, the ones with the XLR connection, that go to the tm2. How I do it is one trigger uses the ddrum trigger cable, and the other one uses an XLR to 1/4" TRS cable. They then go to a stereo splitter. This allows me to keep the settings for each bass drum separate. My left bass drum has a slightly lower threshold setting then my right bass drum. Everything else is set up the same. I've been running this set up for about 3 years and haven't had any issues.
I don't know how your trigger cables are wired, so you may not be able to keep the two bass "channels" separate. If that's not an issue for you, you may just need the splitter and you're good to go.

Back