BEST album cover, what’s yours

A few more favorites...

54d9cda73982ddc3be6c93d74f785fb2.jpg

This cover was done by comedian Phil Hartman, who also designed other iconic album covers, including Steely Dan's Aja, and, also, Crosby, Stills, and Nash's logo...

The cover art for Legend was done by Phil Hartman, the brother of Poco manager John Hartmann; Phil Hartman worked as a graphic designer creating album covers for his brother's clients (including America) while attempting to break out as a comic.[6]

Last edited:
That spot ranks right up there with: "'Tis but a scratch"..."A scratch? Your arm's off".
"I've had worse"
LOL "Just a flesh wound".
Classic!
This scene has an enormous amount of truth presented in an hilarious tribute to the common man who always understands more than the king realizes:

This cover was done by comedian Phil Hartman, who also designed other iconic album covers, including Steely Dan's Aja, and, also, Crosby, Stills, and Nash's logo...

The cover art for Legend was done by Phil Hartman, the brother of Poco manager John Hartmann; Phil Hartman worked as a graphic designer creating album covers for his brother's clients (including America) while attempting to break out as a comic.[6]

Ya learn something new everyday. very cool. I Ike the band, but I love the logo. Bought their shirt for the graphic.

Here is one of the few album covers that tell a story

8DD02F77-E7EB-4C2C-8F9D-AC9D60D249EE.jpeg

Last edited:
1A09DD80-75E4-4063-AB85-7E2468011A05.jpegFebruary 1982.
This is the very first concert I attended without an adult chaperone of any kind. Sixteen years old driving a candy apple red 1969 mustang fastback (nearly rear ended a car on the way to the Omni in Atlanta) with 2 friends my age and two quarts of warm Miller. It was nearly a disaster but turned out fawesome).
I’ve been to countless concerts in my life - many filled with smoke from start to finish (and this one was pretty foggy). However in my book this album /concert defines power rock perfection. Hells Bells

Did you ever notice how Simon’s bangs create a bristle brush mustache for Garfunkel?
This is head and shoulders above other duos
381D09C5-F5AE-4CC8-B6D0-A29E559F8CDA.jpeg

OK: I'm the old geezer who doesn't know how to download a photo but the original cover of Captain Beyonds album didn't make it?..this is epic!..whats next? AC/DC's back in black! Cover!. C'mon you whipper snappers!

Back