BEST album cover, what’s yours

Always thought Gwen was great and super sexy 174C4492-753D-4878-BECB-C2A77EB074D9.jpeg

Was Pat Benetar first... or Ann & Nancy Wilson of Heart first?

I would say Joan Jett was first possibly with the Runaways...then Wendy O Williams, then Heart? Chrissy Hynde?

you could really trace is all the way back to Wanda Jackson as far as women breaking molds of what they "should"be doing...

I would say Joan Jett was first possibly with the Runaways...then Wendy O Williams, then Heart? Chrissy Hynde?

you could really trace is all the way back to Wanda Jackson as far as women breaking molds of what they "should"be doing...
I know they were late 70s, but dont forget the Go-Go's. First all women group to top the Billboard charts with their own music.

I know they were late 70s, but dont forget the Go-Go's. First all women group to top the Billboard charts with their own music.

"with their own music" is a huge statement!!!

"with their own music" is a huge statement!!!
Sure is. The Runaways, The Go-Go's, without them we wouldnt have lots of music. Forget about this gem:

Those two groups allowed us to get the Bangles, Kittie, L7, 4 Non Blondes, Hole, Vixen, and every other all women group. Love'm or hate'm, it was very good for music in general.

Not a big Gogos fan, but i read somewhere that they are the most successful (commercially) all female band ever...that is pretty impressive even if they did some cheesy songs, they got the beat.

On the flip side of my enjoyment of great illustrated artwork, I do think there is an elegance in simplicity. Here's a few you'll recognize a room away... some already posted

R-3417275-1329604382.jpeg.jpg
Aja_album_cover.jpg
The_Beatles_1_album_cover.jpg
Bruno_Mars_-_Doo-Wops_%26_Hooligans.png
318HTAJ7XML.jpg

On the flip side of my enjoyment of great illustrated artwork, I do think there is an elegance in simplicity. Here's a few you'll recognize a room away... some already posted

R-3417275-1329604382.jpeg.jpg
Aja_album_cover.jpg
The_Beatles_1_album_cover.jpg
Bruno_Mars_-_Doo-Wops_%26_Hooligans.png
318HTAJ7XML.jpg

Yeah these are great examples of simple ?. Jkjk I actually agree that some of the most profound images have starkness unrepresented in the most intricate and complex illustrations.

I’m not sure if this was intended to be sensual or intimidating but it makes me feel a little bit uneasy nonetheless I love the music 9B3FC2D2-F96C-474A-B04D-EEEC721FA5AB.jpeg

84E3FC60-D946-4959-BD66-3B86EB509E93.jpeg
Saw these guys at my HS junior senior prom 1983

Back