BEST album cover, what’s yours

Spreggy

Silver Member
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fa27112ce95607d0c62ab6c5d521a6de7.1000x1000x1.jpg

SomeBadDrummer

F3C8F36F-2CC3-4D39-BAF6-CDFA4BC1F174.jpeg

SomeBadDrummer

Not sure what all this means C8679E7F-5613-4160-B7CC-8D1A58719956.jpeg
But I know what this means
C225CADB-AE05-47C6-A61A-A15D61E545C6.jpeg

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
that is almost more offensive/creepy than most grindcore album covers
In a strange way I agree. I am a fan of the uncensored Cannibal Corpse album covers, and am hesitant to put any up here, but this cover I think is worse. The CC covers fit the band, and are just artwork. This was thought about and has human participants. And someone thought it was a good idea?

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

In a strange way I agree. I am a fan of the uncensored Cannibal Corpse album covers, and am hesitant to put any up here, but this cover I think is worse. The CC covers fit the band, and are just artwork. This was thought about and has human participants. And someone thought it was a good idea?

I think it was also really meant to be "tongue in cheek", but it is pretty out there...especially for the time...

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I think it was also really meant to be "tongue in cheek", but it is pretty out there...especially for the time...
Demon chicken baby gives birth to vinyl. I dont get it either.

Supposedly one of their former bass players lives the next town over. Since they had like 10 of them I have no idea which, but it's one of the "local celebrity" rumors. I'm sure its false.

SomeBadDrummer

Demon chicken baby gives birth to vinyl. I dont get it either.

Supposedly one of their former bass players lives the next town over. Since they had like 10 of them I have no idea which, but it's one of the "local celebrity" rumors. I'm sure its false.
I think it was a tongue-in-cheek effort meant to represent the album’s title “Hard Labor”, supposedly reflecting the fact that producing an album is akin to a devilish sort of childbirth. Definitely has creepy shock value. And a mic on the tray.
*That rumor was true about that bass player, but he actually moved from your neighboring town last year and now lives down the street from my uncle’s nephew’s mother in law just outside Cawker City KS. She met him at the Dollar General on the moon pie isle and sort of struck up a conversation about chocolate vs banana.

SomeBadDrummer

Cover pulled for being worse than cannibal corpse.

SomeBadDrummer

Roxy music had 2 of my favorite album covers, don't think they are ok to post here though.
How bad could they be to a bunch of dummers?

wraub