BEST album cover, what’s yours

SomeBadDrummer

sweet!!! We were always annoying the color guard/normies on the drumline bus with these....the directors never rode the busses...we had parent chaperones....my dad was the drumline bus chaperone
View attachment 97077

View attachment 97078

View attachment 97079
@Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX I finally connected the dots... I might be slow but I’ll eventually get there with enough information or reflection...
Your dad was a banger! Assuming he’s born in the 40’s - What did he listen to in high school?

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

@Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX I finally connected the dots... I might be slow but I’ll eventually get there with enough information or reflection...
Your dad was a banger! Assuming he’s born in the 40’s - What did he listen to in high school?

yep...he started playing drums in 1952ish - 6th grade

...he listened to the Dukes of Dixieland; Pete Fountain; Benny Goodman/Krupa; Woody Herman; Louis Prima; DAve Brubeck; Max Roach; Mingus....

he and my grandfather were big swing and Dixieland fans

SomeBadDrummer

yep...he started playing drums in 1952ish - 6th grade

...he listened to the Dukes of Dixieland; Pete Fountain; Benny Goodman/Krupa; Woody Herman; Louis Prima; DAve Brubeck; Max Roach; Mingus....

he and my grandfather were big swing and Dixieland fans
Awesome, glad you carry on the family tradition

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Awesome, glad you carry on the family tradition

yep...it was a no brainer!! I knew as soon as I saw the drum kit at our house as a pre schooler that that was what I was gonna do for a living