BEST album cover, what’s yours

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
OK: I'm the old geezer who doesn't know how to download a photo but the original cover of Captain Beyonds album didn't make it?..this is epic!..whats next? AC/DC's back in black! Cover!. C'mon you whipper snappers!
If on a PC or laptop, put your cursor on the picture and right click. A box will appear. Select "Save As". Another box will open. It allows you to save the image wherever you want.

If on an android phone, hold your finger on the image for a second and a box will appear. Select "Download File". It then download itself to your phone.

To attach the file, select the "📎Attach files" button. Then find and select the file.

SomeBadDrummer

OK: I'm the old geezer who doesn't know how to download a photo but the original cover of Captain Beyonds album didn't make it?..this is epic!..whats next? AC/DC's back in black! Cover!. C'mon you whipper snappers!
You mean this
29CD21A2-A8F7-42EC-A64C-8320CF300918.jpeg
and this?

4CFA5242-F64F-4569-9779-324F4E451914.jpeg
Unfortunately no to both of your questions but great suggestions!

SomeBadDrummer

I'm an eighth grade math teacher, but I'm nice as a bunny.
I love this Styx album. Paradise Theater is my fav from them.
Thanks and that’s all lovely, but you didn’t really answer the question: Is it the same woman in three stages of life, looking at the viewer from her middle life???