BERMUDA IS A JERK!1!!!!1!1

LukeSnyder

Gold Member
Look at this, he banned me! And autographed the banning! This is ridiculous!

398199_3979348290562_1486310825_33573873_191811132_n.jpg

OK .... I'll bite. How do I get one of those shirts .... and how do I get Bermuda to sign it ?​

Better yet, how do I get YOUR moving avatar?
Ya outta be able to just download it .... it's a GIF. This forum will support avitars up to 293 KB's .... I think. Kinda too bad, only 'cause I have several that are "much larger" ..... so they can't be stored here. I just downloaded it to myself (from Drummerworld into my laptop, downstairs) .... so it can be done. My desktop (upstairs) has all the "really good stuff" on it. "Save image", used on a GIF, should download the motion image.​

Last edited:
OK .... I'll bite. How do I get one of those shirts .... and how do I get Bermuda to sign it ?​

You would have to kill me, and then mail it to Bermuda and ask him. But I wouldn't tell him about the murder part, haha.

Haha - impressive work, Luke!

I can imagine people on the street thinking, "Who's this Bermuda and what did he do to deserve this?" :)

Haha, I'm never wearing it again, this gets framed and put up on the wall in my studio ;)

You would have to kill me, and then mail it to Bermuda and ask him. But I wouldn't tell him about the murder part, haha.
Problem with that .... You seem like a pretty cool cat .... so the murder thing is off the table.​

Haha, I'm never wearing it again, this gets framed and put up on the wall in my studio ;)
Yeah, cool that .... a keeper/display piece for the studio. I have three shirts autographed by Jim Marshall. Same deal. Don't wear 'em, or wash 'em. For display, only.​

Cool shirt you got there.

#Approved
Yes indeed. Good fun, & kudos to Bermuda for running with the program. Generally, there's too many people taking themselves too seriously.

While I'm here, Baby Bob, you really are stacking up to being a great part of this mad family. It's great to have you here. We have too few female members, & pretty much no members from Malaysia, so good on you Baby Bob, please stick around :)

Cool shirt you got there.

#Approved

Thanks Baby ;) I approve of you.

Yes indeed. Good fun, & kudos to Bermuda for running with the program. Generally, there's too many people taking themselves too seriously.

While I'm here, Baby Bob, you really are stacking up to being a great part of this mad family. It's great to have you here. We have too few female members, & pretty much no members from Malaysia, so good on you Baby Bob, please stick around :)

I absolutely agree with you on both counts, KIS. Its great to be able to interact with great drummers who have a sense of humor, as well as Malaysian drummer girls. This is clearly the best forum out there.

Well I don't have a tshirt but I think I'll start making buttons :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 441

Sure thing. Yea in Malaysia they don't have enough exposure to drumming forums...(IMO)

Thanks Baby ;) I approve of you.

I absolutely agree with you on both counts, KIS. Its great to be able to interact with great drummers who have a sense of humor, as well as Malaysian drummer girls. This is clearly the best forum out there.

Yea right! This IS the best drum forum! ^_^

love the shirt, you should get some made, you'd do a land office business.

F

Attachments

• banhammer-close-up.jpg
    banhammer-close-up.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 470
  • banhammer.gif
    banhammer.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 307
Back