Bermuda at His best.

Blast from the past! Nice rack system on the suitcase.

Fun stuff.

The funny thing looking at it now is-- Al, with his funky color coordinated costume-shirt-pants, hair [and no shoes??] actually looks on that video like he could be one of those people that 'rides the bus.'

While Bermuda, in his formal looking black and white attire (a la Grandpa Munster), looks like a serious performer (horns notwithstanding!!).

We just wrapped our 2019 tour, and a limited edition poster was created for each venue. The final show in Little Rock references our Tom Snyder appearance, and is one of only two posters to include a bandmember in the art! (Guitarist Jim West was also included on a poster.) A good likeness, no? ?

LittleRock.jpg

In that poster, Al's face/nose profile looks a bit like Mr. Natural from Robert Crumb's cartoons... Any connection between the 2 noses is purely coincidental though.

In that poster, Al's face/nose profile looks a bit like Mr. Natural from Robert Crumb's cartoons... Any connection between the 2 noses is purely coincidental though.
Phineas Freak of the Fabulous Furry freak brothers is who I was reminded of.

From the video description:

"We were pretty much scared out of our minds. I was straight out of college, and all of a sudden they were flying me out to New York to perform live on national tv - The Tomorrow Show with Tom Snyder. And I was wearing these horrible, crazy quilt velvet pants that a friend of mine had found at a thrift shop, and, you know, barefoot, frizzed-out hair. It was quite a look. Jon Schwartz is a serious talented drummer, and I had him on his knees poundin' on my accordion case, blowing into duck calls, siren whistles. I mean, if you're in my band you can't have too much of a sense of dignity. (laughs)" - "Weird Al" Yankovic, Biography interview

Back