Benny Greb - Effective Practicing

I'm going to buy that book, need to step up the quality of my practice time. Thanks for the shoutout!

Can't find it on Amazon. Only through music stores?

Also purchased, but only now realised that the book is still in print -- estimate shipping is early December.

I watched a Modern Drummer interview with Benny the other day where he touches on this very subject and mentions the book. I was really impressed by his lucid manner of explaining concepts as well as his depth of knowledge!

I may look into purchasing this book as well. I really need to anylyze my approach to practicing to improve my playing.

Any news about this book? Have it been received to date?

I received the following email 12/18/20 but have yet to get the book:

Good news! We shipped your order VELY-624083 and played a nice rhythm on the parcel.
You shall hear it soon. ;)

Kind regards,
your Benny Greb Shop Team

Interesting? Would you recommand it at this stage?
Well, depends what you're after, I have read quite a bit about effective practice and in the first half of the book there's really not much that's new to me. I can't speak for the rest of the book. But it's good nonetheless, and Benny has a way of explaining things in a clear and sometimes fun way.

Well, depends what you're after, I have read quite a bit about effective practice and in the first half of the book there's really not much that's new to me. I can't speak for the rest of the book. But it's good nonetheless, and Benny has a way of explaining things in a clear and sometimes fun way.
Thank you for your answer. I will probably purchase it !

Back