Band names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah i remember one i made up years ago!
For our friends in the UK, i present...

Take Thatcher

There was a local band here called Pot Luck and they used to play pretty often at a bar that had their lunch specials and the upcoming weekend band's name on a portable marquee sign by the road. The bar eventually made them use a different name when they played there due to the constant confusion. People were actually showing up with casserole dishes.

There was a local band here called Pot Luck and they used to play pretty often at a bar that had their lunch specials and the upcoming weekend band's name on a portable marquee sign by the road. The bar eventually made them use a different name when they played there due to the constant confusion. People were actually showing up with casserole dishes.
Same idea, different concept:
Live Nudes
Free Beer and Wings
Come In and Get $50
No Cover Charge

Dive-Bar All-Stars
Monster Truck (redneck metal band)
Wiener Dog Apocalypse
Harajuku Mud Wrestling Inside
TONITE ONLY: Strippers!
Come In if You Dare
Dahmers Refrigerator
Drinks on the House

Local bands back in the 90's:

The Meat Curtains
Lickity Split (I played in briefly)
Captain Crunch (metal cover band)

Are you sitting down?

Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready for the hottest band in the world? It's . . .

TOUCH MY MONKEY

Boom! You're Welcome.

Pete
And, of course all their fans would call themselves The Monkey Touchers.

It only seems right.

And, of course all their fans would call themselves The Monkey Touchers.

It only seems right.
Now, I want to be clear. I’m talking about actual monkeys here. Maybe a chimp or two but absolutely NO Gorillaz. That name is already covered.

Pete

Oh how good i not have made this one earlier... :rolleyes:

Dire Gays

Deja View
The Signs Deniers
Facticious
Dual Singularity
Giggly and the Test Tickles
Global Warning
Belle Brazil and The Landing Strip

If I had a band mate named Phil.. I'd call it:
Phil 'n the Blanks

I didn’t think you were a big fan of “So” @johnwesley...or is this a “shopping list” of your least favourite things? ?
So ?? Just top of mind BS that's crammed in my head and comes out when asked.....So ???
I AM NOT fond of the usage of the word "so" to begin a sentence as seems to be the colloquial usage the past year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back