Band names?

iCe

Tom Head & the Cym-ballrooms
2B or not 2B (only drummers will get this i think :p)
Ronnie Resonance and the Low Thuds

felonious69

Tom Head & the Cym-ballrooms
2B or not 2B (only drummers will get this i think :p)
Ronnie Resonance and the Low Thuds
LOL, On the Simpsons, Homer and the guys started a band called The B Sharps.
And...There was a concert...Two old dudes on stage...Announcer says "OK, Let's hear it for Blood and Tears...Sorry to hear about Sweat".

• Haha
Reactions: iCe

felonious69

Fall C and the Gummers
For a Latin girl band...Taco Belle and the Five Dollar Lunch Box
Twixt The Nethers
Harry Areola and One Pack Ab

J-W

There was a local band here called Pot Luck and they used to play pretty often at a bar that had their lunch specials and the upcoming weekend band's name on a portable marquee sign by the road. The bar eventually made them use a different name when they played there due to the constant confusion. People were actually showing up with casserole dishes.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
There was a local band here called Pot Luck and they used to play pretty often at a bar that had their lunch specials and the upcoming weekend band's name on a portable marquee sign by the road. The bar eventually made them use a different name when they played there due to the constant confusion. People were actually showing up with casserole dishes.
Same idea, different concept:
Live Nudes
Free Beer and Wings
Come In and Get $50
No Cover Charge

felonious69

I'm still missing my casserole dish! Think they'd still have it?

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Dive-Bar All-Stars
Monster Truck (redneck metal band)
Wiener Dog Apocalypse
Harajuku Mud Wrestling Inside
TONITE ONLY: Strippers!
Come In if You Dare
Dahmers Refrigerator
Drinks on the House