Band meetings

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
The manager and her friends cook dinner for us.
For us, it's once / year rather than weekly, but seems like you have a great meal deal!!!!!
Heheh. In all seriousness, I don’t ever recall having an official band meeting to discuss that stuff. Usually stuff like : tempos ,etc is usually discussed during rehearsals.
Of course, individual song tempo's & similar are the stuff of rehearsals or general communication. It's only when there's a wider challenge that it becomes a subject for a meeting.

Our annual (ish) meetings are essentially a review of the previous year, & a mapping out of direction / challenges for the upcoming year. This year was a little different because of the arrival of a new band member. Always good to see what someone's aspirations / expectations are, and see how we can best we can accommodate, as well as leverage new skills in the mix.

Mediocrefunkybeat

Platinum Member
My band meetings consist of me talking to myself in an empty room. Sometimes the dog is there looking at me wondering what all the noise is. I always make the right decisions for the band and everything is an exemplar of harmony and organisation.